Reviews for Boys
Dunkelmur chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
Gaah, you just made my day. The part with the kiss on the hand was to die for. And I love Sora's dramatic side. Please update soon, I'll be waiting!
nicoLIES chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
Omg... RIKU! *hugz* nu ... but im glade roxas actully learned somthing. tehe
Olethia chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
I never, never EVER read Kingdom Hearts school fics. Please let that be known.

But you totally changed that. xD

I am totally in love with your writing style! Your pacing is amazing! And I can't stop fangirling over this fic, seriously. (I'm even convincing a friend to teach me how to make hemp bracelets now. LOL)

I love your portayal of Riku, (and all characters, obviously, but him most notably) and I am definitely in love with his family.

Also, I'm awestruck by your perfect/subtle use of cliffhangers. It's no wonder this is being labelled an addictive substance. xD
nicoLIES chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I was just wondering in chapter 4... umm which Bush song was Riku playing 24/7?
nicoLIES chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
omg this /is/ addicting. my one friend said i should start reading it and its AWESOMESAUCE! i cant waite for the next chapter... and btw... happy akuroku day *couchcoughimalosercoughcough*
simple charm chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
Roxas! He's so hilarious in this story, for some reason. When are we going to find out about Riku and Roxas' past?

Great chapter, can't wait for more!
Dunkelmur chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
Heh, Riku didn't seem too happy about Roxas being Sora's roommate. Not that it was unexpected, I'm really curious about why Riku hate Roxas so much. I have a few teories but.. hmm. Hihi, Riku really does have quite a lovely family! I'll be waiting for the next chapter, so please update soon!
Kitsune Kit chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
Haha Riku's family amuses me.
Kyuri-sama chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
High schools Aus are not really my thing, but I have to say this time it works and I love it.

Your narrators are likeable, funny and easy to follow without being too simple. Your writing stile flows and is very engaging; the pace of the story feels right and the atmosphere does as well. This fic has a certain feel to it... It really does feel like a high school, not in "wow, mine was just like that!" kind of way (which I could never claim because schools where I come from are really different), but in a "I think I really do get what kind of environment that is" way. I can picture it and it feels real.

The characters are living very different circumstances here than in canon!verse, but I like the way you are taking their personalities with that context twist and making them work. They feel like such boys, they really do, and I adore that.

I could spam you with more rambling, but, bottom line, till now this fic is pretty much made of awesome. I can't wait read what’s next!
Dunkelmur chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
Perfect! I love all the personalities, the plot and your way of writing. Haha, and I love how much Riku want Sora. Really I have nothing to complain about! Hope you update soon, I'll be waiting.
Bunch-o-Nuts chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
Cute. Very, very, very cute. I absolutely love how well this chapter was written; it made me grin the entire time I was reading it!
simple charm chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
I was smiling the whole time I read this chapter. Fantastic writing as always. I loved it.
Kirah Ruth chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
I had to figure out how to get around the security settings on my friend's laptop just to leave this review. Be grateful. (Why on earth won't it allow me to submit a review, anyways? Whatever.)

So, I am willing to bet good money that the guy Roxas was living with, and apparently seeing, is Axel. In which case, YAY, AXEL. If you were going for non-addictive-ness, you're failing. You now have my two favorite pairings for KH in one story, I'm never leaving now.

As for registering this with the FDA, I'm not entirely certain how you would go about controlling it - as anyone can read it and all. (Besides, if you could, would you really want to?)

And, AND, Sora is not oblivious as he seems. This pleased me. (As did the section from Riku's POV, as always.)

By the way, it bears mentioning that Demonic Seraphim is my other account (this being the one that I share with my sister, usually.) I say this just so that, when this story is however long it's going to be and you have hundreds and hundreds of reviews (and if I have anything to say about it, that's exactly what's going to happen) I can say "SEE! I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING DON'T YOU LOVE ME." (I take great joy in doing that, for some reason. Don't question me.)
music-is-luv chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
Oh my God, dude, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying! Ah! I love this story! I can tell its gonna be super popular! Iloveitiloveiloveit! It's the best thing, like, EVAR!

That part where Sora just randomly screamed, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" had me cracking up for five minutes. Like, even now I'm done reading it and I feel like I'm about to start laughing any second. It's not that comfortable a feeling.

Anyways, update more and I'll review more!

Which I NEVER do. Consider yourself awesome.
Kitsune Kit chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
This is really, really awsome! There is this saying that about 90% of what you read on is garbage 9% is good and 1% is amazing? Your story definatly falls into that 1%. It is really, REALLY good! I can't wait for more!
1,285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 Next »