Reviews for Boys
P.O.F.T chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
That was...amazing. My girlfriend recommended it to me earlier today and I am so glad that I looked into it. It was way better then expected and just...wow. Keep up the good work. (Great now I'm feeling like a teacher.)
Angry Girl chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
Haha you have an awesome writing style you know? really sucks a person in. Humourous I was stared at like I was a mental case many times last night as I was reading (I had to leave the computer so this is why I'm reviewing now) but I love it I truly do.

Sora is just amazing he makes me laugh with how he's such a tough cookie, everyone seems to look at him and think huh he's a pipsqueak we can do what we want! and then *wham kick* and with him being so quick! haha He's also oblivious which makes me smirk at times though he figures things out in the end either by not being able to sleep (waking Rozas! that's getting to be some sort of ritual now isn't it?) Or it being spelled out. He doesn't care for fashion or notice much (sky-boy!) but oh I love him. The conversation with Kairi too! with how she says what he hasn't realised. I'm curious about Sora's family though.

Though I was loving the point of view from Riku and how he looked up his name and has liked this jock for months. Even getting warnings and the like. I like how he saw him on his own and his point of view as Sora kept strolling into his classes (your to damn tall!) haha. His family also amused me. That scene and the repeated 'Ri-ku's got a boyfriend'.

I also like how well... Riku isn't defined he's left in his own bubble which was used as a security zone haha I'm curious as to what kind of brought all this on and what role Roxas played.

As Tidus saying 'if you wanted small and cute you should have had Roxas when you had your chance' things like that make me curious! but Roxas is with Axel... and there has to be more to this then what everyone is letting on.

Roxas also makes me smile, with his no nonsense ways. And kinda inserting himself in Sora's life creating trouble where-ever he goes. Curious as nosy. But bad ass. Again curious about his family and the whole Roxas/Riku thing. Oh and his family too! his visit and his maid amused me.

Ok ok I'll hush but this is amazing and you are great! *alerts*
Kirah Ruth chapter 6 . 8/26/2008
Oh, aww. Aw.

Now I admit, half my 'aw'ing is on the fact that Roxas was /glowing/ after talking to Axel. And- and- that whole conversation was just cute. (Hopeless AkuRoku fangirl? Just a little.)

And the other half is the fact that the better part of this chapter was written from /Riku's/ point of view (win) and the fact that, ha, Sora actually wants to kiss Riku now.

Though oblivious!Sora is excellent too.

So, overall, huge amounts of smiling and anticipation all around. (And Roxas. Please. Just own up to it being Axel, we all know it. And damn it, Sora, kiss Riku, he'll probably have a heart attack and it will be very amusing.)

I should be doing homework.
keldjinfae chapter 6 . 8/25/2008
This story is brilliant. I love the tone, very realistic and humorous. I can see the scenes happening in my head very easily. I love your writing, and despite my wanting Riku and Sora to finally, you know, make the story an M rating (as well as know more about Roxas), the pacing is actually perfect because the relationships don't happen too fast. You've done a great job with this, and the writing itself is awesome. I caught a few grammatical errors, but who doesn't make those occasionally? I barely even noticed them. It was just stupid stuff like "it's" instead of "its".

So... basically, I'm hoping that you're planning on continuing this story, because I believe it's well worth the effort.
Kioko Yasu chapter 6 . 8/25/2008
Yay, Riku and Sora kissing! I hope we get to see Ax sometime soon, too. . .
finem chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
Like...for real? For serious? As I'm writing this, I see that this story has been up since 7/21, it is now 8/24 and at this point, you have a grand total of 35 reviews? This is #36? Are people really that lame? Like...this is easily one of the best KH stories on this entire SITE yet no one even realizes that they are missing out on this. What the hell! Seriously, what the hell...?

Oh well, their loss. I just want to take this opportunity to say that I am absolutely floored by the way that you have pulled off this story. There are not many who can get away with character driven plots the way that you have, and I'm just...WOW'd by every chapter. I'm another old foggey in this fandom, and reading this is just so...refreshing.

I love the maturity of your writing style. You've got such a way with words. The settings you create, the detail you add, the strength of your descriptions and imagery. I mean, I really feel, like, back in the day, and might I add that it make me really sad the the 90's are totally "way back when" now ;_; Still, you write your boys very well.

Anyway, just thought I'd break my long silence. I've been following this story since you first posted it at LJ. Fell in love with it instantly. Literally squeal like a fangirl every time you update, and saver every word of the posted chapter as I read. I haven't found something this well done in a long time. You rock, you are amazing...and I like the way you write...a lot.

You have a fan in me!
Bunch-o-Nuts chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
Huh. Well, that's what happens when I get too caught up in finals and projects for my own good...three chapters are put up all of a sudden. Although, I will admit I can't complain too much...

Anyhow, I loved the three chapters that were up! Not only were they well written, but you're still doing an amazing job with plot and with characterization. I can't wait until you can update again...or until I have a break to read again, whichever comes first. Anyhow, I'll try and keep a look out posted!
Kitsune Kit chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
That was awsome! I love how you write Roxas, and I can't wait to see how you write Axel.
Nejinee chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
Right, review time. *cracks knuckles*.

Just so you know, I ADORE this story. Love love love. And not just because it's Riku/Sora but because you write so very well. You've got interesting characters and I like that it's not just an assumed gay situation for Sora, and it is for Riku. LOVE the awkwardness in Sora. I like how infatuated Riku is too. It makes for good reading. Anyway, keep up the fantastic work. I look forward to the alerts on this thing. :P
Mitsuru Aki chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
OH MY GOD. You have no idea how much I am in love with this story. Seriously. I LOVE Roxas. Love how you're portraying him, because I can totally see Roxas being all badass like this without losing the core aspects of his personality. And I'm hoping we'll get to see him with Axel eventually. No two people are more meant for each other than Axel and Roxas. I pretty much live for AkuRoku. And Sora and Riku's relationship-if you can call it that at this point-is progressing nicely. I'm very pleased. And addicted. And no, I do not want therapy or rehab. I want the next chapter. lol. Please update as soon as you can. I am already suffering from awesomeness withdrawl and I would like my next fix. lol. Jk. But really, update soon. Please?
nicoLIES chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
o roxas is totally a sneeky one *punches him in the arm who growls and rubbs his arm* we all know you're in love with axel, you just wont tell anyone. bwahahhaha *hugz*
EmotionalSpazz chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
So I'm kind of assuming that Riku is... idk. I can't tell what social group he's in, but it seems to be the opposite of a jock. he doesn't SEEM like a nerd...

Other than that, moar!
Kitsune Kit chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
As always this is so good!
simple charm chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
I "aw"ed at the SoRi scene. And I laughed because they actually managed to find Dan and Jimbo again.

And ouch. Poor Roxas.
Kioko Yasu chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
Arg! I want to know!What the hell is with Riku and Roxas! And when is Sora going to meet Riku's family? And when is Sora going to make a documentary on his forced observations of the girl-entity?
1,301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 .. Last Next »