Reviews for 30 Minutes
suumelo-onigiri48 chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
My little fangirl heart is brreeaaakkiinngggg that cliffhanger!
Amuto134 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I know it probably won't happen but I'll say it anyway PLEASE FINISH IT
The Snow Dragon of Jupiter chapter 14 . 7/19/2012
God, take this off hiatus and finish it! . It's amazing, and Running Up that Hill needs to continue!
RomanticaKH1 chapter 14 . 4/30/2011
holy frack...is this story finished? i don't think it is, yet there are no more chapters... :(
xsinge chapter 14 . 8/7/2010
OH MY GOSH! You have no idea how addicted I was to this story from the very beginning! It's GREAT. There were a lot of grammatical errors I could spot (from every chapter), but nonetheless it was a great storyline. I'm pretty sure you've disappeared from this site and have continued making videos on your Youtube (which I loyally watch), but I felt the need to make an account to review this chapter/story. Great job, I hope you update this again sometime.
ArthursShadow chapter 14 . 5/16/2010
*Sob-sob* this is so heart touching! I really love it. And about the American names: who said that there aren't any American people living in Japan? Well, I don't care about that, so don't worry. It is very beautiful written, it really touched me and I couldn't stop reading so update fast! Please?

xx
Angel-Demon1 chapter 14 . 11/21/2009
Wow...That was so...AWESOME! I love it! It is so cool! I love how you show Amu's bravery to be with Ikuto until the very end. -gets stars in eyes- I wish a guy would do that for me.. XD
linblueneko chapter 14 . 7/23/2009
i loved it great job well done your a great writer and author update soon
hfs9c1 chapter 14 . 2/3/2009
please update soon
xTamashii chapter 14 . 1/19/2009
Hey.

Just wanted to say, please update soon. I'm dying to know what happens, it's getting really good. X3

Ack, you haven't updated in a while! Please update soon, I'll be your #1 fan if you do. ;3

Well, great story, hope you continue it.

Tamashii
Suuz112 chapter 14 . 1/3/2009
Oh God, this is so thrilling!

You HAVE to update! O
Tears Parallel chapter 14 . 11/27/2008
-gasp- So many people had to die because of stupid Easter! Nu D: I love the emotions that you all put in here, but I think it's a bit dumb that Tadase decided to wait instead of rushing in to save Utau.. Better be safe but sorry but NU They went too far D:

Utau won't die, Utau won't die, Utau won't- *breaks down crying* Maybe she will die! Waah D: -waits for the next chapter to see what happens-
Tenshi Mioko chapter 14 . 11/25/2008
o_O
DarkAmulet chapter 11 . 11/23/2008
this is the most awesomest awesome story ever! plz update we all wanna find out what happens to utau!
Mocha Latte with Cream chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
um... i'm confused. someone help me! was this like, a dream or something? what happened before this? I read the authors note and got really confused! HELP!