Reviews for Love Among the Stacks
Rhepona chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
HA! I can't believe Edward gave them The Secretary to watch on their first date! OMG I was actually laughing out loud! So awkward! I love how all of the characters are coming into the story and how they're meeting each other! So glad there's more to read!
PhantasmagoricalHour chapter 12 . 3/10/2009
haa. i liked tht chapter. haa

and i love shes the man!

me and my frind have inside jokes from it adn wenever we watch it we replay the funny parts over an over ( and maybe the parts where channing tatum is sans-shirt :D )
YesIReadTwilightFF chapter 19 . 3/1/2009
I’m interested in how you two had decided to write LAtS, as the characters seemed quite consistent throughout the entire story. I have read some others co-written stories, switching off every other chapter, and while the stories have been good, the characters have been slightly off; which is why I’m wondering how you two have managed to write a very good story with consistent characters. I must say I am quite impressed, and I really enjoyed LAtS (so much so you have my vote and the Eddie and Bellie awards)

At the beginning I wasn’t too thrilled about each character getting their own POV, as I wanted it to be focused on E/B, but I must say you got me to change my mind quite quickly. I loved how Emmett found out about J/A and I must admit I was happy that Em did indeed punch Jas in the face – I mean common, that’s a trademark protective-big-brother-Emmett move right there. And Alice’s meeting with her brothers, dear old Emmy with his hands down his pants and Edwards disgust telling him to get out of there, so priceless.

I enjoyed how you ended it, much like how it began with Angela’s POV, but this time her walking in on Bella and Edward.

Of course, I have one criticism, though I don’t think it’s that bad and perhaps it’s not even a ciritcism but more so a lack on my part of paying attention/knowledge. I don’t think it was ever made clear how old everyone was? I was surprised when I found out Alice was 18, and even more so when Em asked Jas how old he was – 30! 26. Though, as said before it may be a lack of knowledge on my part as I am Canadian so we don’t have Juniors/Seniors/Freshman/Sophomore and I’m not too sure the order they go in anyways. I do believe you said Alice was a ...junior? Freshman? See, I don’t even know. Those two to me sound the youngest. I think I’m now going to go and do a little research and get this straighten out now.

I really did enjoy this story and I can’t wait to read more written by either/both of you. I’m excited to start on this new 1700’s piece you’ve gotten started on! I currently seem to be into reading old dated pieces, so I’m happy to hear you’re writing one next, can’t wait to see what it’s about :)

Happy writing & updating!
abby85 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
super cute story.
twilight-is-lovee chapter 19 . 2/19/2009
LOL! That was a funny AN.
Edward'sMainGirl05 chapter 18 . 2/6/2009
Hey have you masde a sequel? are you considering a sequel? or adding a chapter or anything?
k chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
love it!

i usually can be bothered leaving reviews ( i know im a terrible twilight ff supporter) but this story blew me away.

good work guys. keep up the good work. :)

much love.
edwardishismiddlename chapter 18 . 1/26/2009
You wrote such a sweet story. I really liked your Bella. She seemed to actually have a personality on top of the shy, whiny, enamored, slightly pain in the butt we know from Twilight. And I also absolutely loved that Edward had reasons for loving Bella, other than protection. job well done! I look forward to your other stories. Thanks for sharing this one. It was well worth the time.
EmmaleeWrites05 chapter 18 . 1/22/2009
You guys are awesome! I must now bow down to the masters of smut :)
EJ Santry chapter 18 . 1/20/2009
This story is an absolute lemony treat! Though, I have to say, one of my favorite things are the author notes at the bottom...the conversations. So funny!
finn the zombie chapter 18 . 1/7/2009
This story was amazing! The Highwayman will be just as amaing, I'm sure.
Meliktes chapter 18 . 1/3/2009
I love how you tied the beginning and the ending together like that, but flipped...nice. Overall, not a bad story. I enjoyed reading it. Hope to read more from you. :-)
Nicholh2008 chapter 18 . 11/28/2008
omg! I think i could read this story over and over again! You guys have amazing imaginations (or just REALLY good sex lifes!) Theres no doubt that i'm gonna add you to my faves list! Keep up the great work (And the great scenes that have us all waking our husbands!)
PintoBean13 chapter 18 . 11/6/2008
This was an awesome story! I mean I love going to the library and all but I will never look at it entirely the same after reading this :) I mean the most I've ever done in the library was read a book and...oh yeah, make-out :P

Rose and Emmett were something else :P