Reviews for Love Among the Stacks
longingforhim chapter 18 . 10/17/2008
I love this story!
Hubert24601 chapter 12 . 10/11/2008
Can I just say... I love your A/Ns with each other... and that special list you just made! XD

xZANESSA4LIFEx chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
i like this D
riotgirllina chapter 18 . 10/7/2008

Great story!
emmilyxuu chapter 3 . 10/4/2008

You said that you've read some good fanfiction. Can you tell me some?

And just saying, thus fanfic is a little boring and not that funny.

Have you read 'A Day At The Amusment Park'? Now thats funny.

Hope you write back!

mikachery chapter 18 . 9/18/2008
very awesome story...I loved it!
Elmo13 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Wow really good I loved it
Dove chapter 18 . 9/16/2008
loved it! god umean mean mature when u say mature! lol!:)

i loved that it ended with angela pov!

Reneesme chapter 17 . 9/15/2008
i think im gonna miss naughty edward and bella the most even though i luv emmett(sont tell edward he doesnt have to know!)
amydod chapter 18 . 9/15/2008
Great job ladies! This story was fantastic. And also just the right length to. Thanks so much.
Rhianna chapter 6 . 9/13/2008
Oh my god...I love this chapter, how Rose was soo confident in herself but then Emmett brought something out in her...she was so mean to him though...I almost cried, but then again I cry at everything!
Anna chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
You want to know of a freaky guy in a library? There is this creepy guy that is always at the library I go to. I didn't notice him until my friend pointed him out to me one time. Anyway, he wears a white bicycle helmet and he was checking out pictures of naked little girls. My friend got that on camera. Shit... maybe we should have reported that... it sounds extra creepy now that I mention it...
Mrs.IsabellaSwanCullen chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I love this, I have to go now, but Im gonna read more lol.
Luvedbydarkness chapter 18 . 9/10/2008
I can't believe the story's over, but that was an amazing chapter(an amazing story). I loved how it ended! Can't wait for The Highwayman!
jadar chapter 18 . 9/10/2008
um... like... I totally need a cold shower now roflol holy crow
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »