Reviews for Red Light, Green Light
Rising Ren chapter 15 . 3/24/2014
I may not be one to talk about completing any story beyond a chapter, but I can talk about this - I have been reading Red Eye FF solidly, without a break, for about 4 months straight now. Four months ago, this one really amazing movie that I just freakin' loved back in the day came on and I watched it; got completely enraptured after not thinking about it for 4 or 5 years. Now I'm all kinds of hooked again.
Watch the movie again. Just remember what's so frustratingly awesome about it.
You're so close to turning this well thought out and refreshingly new (it's 6 years old, and that wasn't a snarky comment. Seriously. Trust me, I've read enough RE fics to know) and ALMOST there fic into just another abandonment. If by your choice, I implore you to just give yourself a movie night and re-watch nothing but Red Eye.
For my own selfish reasons, I hope you find inspiration and have the time to spare to donate to us waif readers somehow. If not... Well. Just go check out how many stories I've written (and completed), and also my stats on how often I actually write a review (this might be my 10th? And I made this account when I was in middle school, but I'm now a 27 year old divorced single mother of an 8 year old son who works for a very reputable publishing house, as I graduated and am an editor. Seriously. Maybe not as big as I always wished to be as of yet at my company, but editor is a title I can claim and let's be honest, I was born to beta. ;P ) and take some pride from that. Not that my review or words are worth much, but that I liked this enough to actively be disgruntled and annoyed with you when I checked your profile and found you to be still active, just... Taking time from this little gem. If anything, re-read it yourself... Maybe something will chafe and nag at you enough to catch fire and re-ignite this wonderful story of yours.
If you just don't give a damn, well. Sorry to add to your already shitty morning. ;P
MyLittleHeartShapedBox chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
I like this story. I really like the idea that Keefe set the whole thing up. I feel bad that Lisa's dad had to die. How sad.

My only problem is that I don't think Jackson's change from evil/violent to good/nice flowed enough. He stated that he was only mean to her on the red eye because he needed her to be scared and take things seriously. But when he kidnapped her, and brought her to the cabin and when he tried to train her in the basement, etc. he was being mean and semi-violent with her as well, it seemed that despite him really being a good guy he still had those violent tendencies and flashes of cruelness. But in the last several chapters he doesn't seem to have that darkness at all, his kind and soft with her.

And while I understand how Lisa feels about Jackson, seeing the good in him and how he is trying to do the right thing for her, himself, and her father.. I don't think she would love him.. nor tell him that she loves him.

But, that's just me. I still enjoy the story though. Hope you decide to finish it some time.
MyLittleHeartShapedBox chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
I caught a little error. You called the dog Tucker in this chapter, but Cooper in the others.
MyLittleHeartShapedBox chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Wow! That is a very good way to drag me right into this story!

I'm off to bed now, but I am definitely continuing to read this when I get up.

PS- I like that Lisa has a cat... And that Jackson seems to like cats. :)
Hua chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
Keep going
KnoKnayme chapter 15 . 6/12/2012
Oh this is soooo good! Please tell me you will finish this!
ScarletSometimes chapter 15 . 8/23/2011
Just read this all in one shot. What a great story. I suppose an ending is out of the question. At least We had some sweet moments..
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 15 . 5/3/2011
Waaaah! Noooo! You're never going to get back to this :(

But it was a great read anyway :)
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 12 . 5/3/2011
I loved how you used previous characters from the movie, it links it well with the movie :)
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 11 . 5/3/2011
Okay I must admit, that was pretty sleek, lustful, seductive and romantic at the same time. It was a great chapter to read. Unlike the many perverted ones I've read that many me cringe in every way!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
Can I just point out from your A/N that I completely agree about authors who jump the gun, and it irritates me to no end! That's way in my story I plan to have them go through a hellova load of crap before they even begin to at least ACCEPT each other's presence without a verbal battle commencing.

Aaaaanyways, *continues to read*
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 6 . 5/3/2011
"and please; try not to stab your pilot in the throat with any unsavory monster pens. Thank you."

That made me giggle
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Ooooh, something new :D

Totally hooked!
trudes193 chapter 15 . 11/30/2010
Please update soon, really enjoying reading this and love the plot about Keefe i thought there was something about him. Excited what's gonna happen next
I Am the Batman Dag Nab It chapter 15 . 4/12/2010
It has been way too long sense an

update has been posted! This is a

really good story, I like it a lot.

Please update eventually?