Reviews for Filthy Women
Kyrara chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
It's... great. Very... immersive.
I can now be absolutely sure that I never want to inhabite even the smalles square-inch of Azulas headspace (or that of anyone so crazily demented like her). I might even pity her more now than after her breakdown, seeing how she's locked into her own little hell and only halfway realizes this (It was a great idea with changing from the way she sees the world to how others see her).

Really, really disturbing. I think I'll have nightmares from this.
Aurora-Borealis Coyote chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Wow...this is gorgeous. In a really fractured, horrifying way, but nonetheless, it makes a whole lot of sense and you really captured all of the broken segments of thoughts Azula had inside of her.

"Dearest little brother. Come and visit with your sister. She'll tell you all about how she destroyed the world. Come and see, Zuzu. Everything is dark and rotting. And it's all because of me, I did it! Come and see, useless brother!"

And the last line, about Ursa. I really don't have anything that can add onto that, except for how you hit it right on the mark.
Shadow Wasserson chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Deliciously dark. I like it!

floofyMiko chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Nice~ The style totallyy fit offtherocker!Azula xD. An enjoyably uneasy read kehehee~
Rebecca Cunningham chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I'll be joining the guards in being afraid, if I had to look after a person like that.

This Crazula fic is amazing.
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Ouch, that last part really was cruel.

It all makes sense in the end, Azula just went crazy because she thought that her mother didn't love her.

Nice story on Azula!

Keep up the great work!
Shockz chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Wow. Friggin' CREEPY. Thumbs up on this one; it takes quite a bit of skill to write out stream-of-consciousness thoughts like that without it looking silly.

Azula being my favorite character, I like to think she's not THAT far gone; still, excellent story.
Christieicountmyfootsteps chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
This was deliciosly insane in the greatest way possible. You truely caught her charater and the end of the series and spun it into an interesting fun read *cookies for you*. The only isue is the style you wrote it in, but even with that it was a great read.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
" it's short and probably canon" WIN.

You know I like this twisted little fic.
atlax3 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Wow ! I really like it. I like how you captured how INSANE she has become ..thinking that she's still the Fire Lord .

R&R my CrAzula story !
storm-of-insanity chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I love this. The way you portray Azula's thoughts without punctuation is very effective. I also love how you tell the audience what has happened outside Azula's prison as well.
Carpe History chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Very well written. The obvious descent into madness was incredibly good. I could really see how Azula has finaly crossed the line of sanatiy. I can see how she would fool herself into beliving that she is the Fire lord. In all a very well written story.

*What can I Say? I'm Good!*
Nikkel chapter 1 . 7/21/2008

But awesome.

whatsername911 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
That was... haunting. I loved it!