Reviews for Solid Ground
itsmidnighthere chapter 7 . 8/22/2010
Just has Azula is getting better this happens! Oh NO! What will. Happen to her? WI'll she go back to how she was? By the way loved the story, can't wait ti the next chapter! Also dis you know that this almost made me cry? I was tearing up! By the way I LOVE Azula! Update soon! Or else!
Known Unknown chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
Are you finishing this? It's an great story, and it looks like you're so near the end. Hope you finish it.
Linda J chapter 7 . 9/23/2009
I've only begun reading Avatar Fan fics, and I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who saw Aaula and Haru made a good match.

That's for a great read so far. Looking forward to more.
FeatherClaw of Windclan chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
That was a good ending for the first chapter. Meh, it was awesome in a sad way when she snapped.
malfunctionjunction chapter 7 . 1/10/2009
Don't worry, at least you updated! Happy to read a great chapter, and Azula is finally coming to herself. My favorite conversations were with Zuko and Ursa; maybe because they are family. Anyways, great chapter!
amanda chapter 7 . 1/9/2009
I was hoping you would have updated before now, but I'm guessing by your last update date that college has been keeping you busy. Hopefully you'll be able to finish your story and good luck with school.
insanehouseaddict chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
Hey I just found your story and I have to tell you I absolutly love it! It's really good. I really liked how you had Azula go on her own spiritual dream thingy like Zuko did. I'm glad that Azula finally realizes that she wants to get better... I hope she gets better soon.

I really hope that you continue with this story. I think it's really good and I realy wanna read more. XD

Please update soon!
Alaksandra chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Intersting, I like it.
netbreaker0 chapter 7 . 9/3/2008
Hey I didn't get a notice that you updated for this. I found it on a person's favorite list. Well what will Azula do now that she's seen her scars? How long untill she and Ursa head back to the earth kingdom?
AvatarAiris chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
amazing couple of chapters!

i love that Azula went on her

own spiritual journey, same as

Zuko ;D awesome work, too, with

all of the confrontations Azula had

in this chapter! very nice job!

i can't wait to read what happens

next _
dove1593 chapter 7 . 8/25/2008
You know, I was kinda wondering exactly how much of this story I'd have to remember to read this chapter. I've been over-summered this year, I think. I can't remember anything. In the words of my buddy, the sun fried my brain. It sucks even more since I don't start my geometry class for another 13 weeks. (trimesters suck greatly)

Anyways, this chapter rules. The italizing bothers me, because I get screwed up easily. They're flashbacks (awesome ones), so duh, they have to be italized. I kind-of didn't expect Ty Lee's reaction. She seems like the kind of person that would feel bad for anyone, no matter what, but no matter what doesn't usually include the friendship with Azula. Honestly, though, any reaction from Ty Lee would probably be in-character so long as she didn't, like, pull a knife out and try to murder Azula.

As for Ursa...I would've never thought someone so sweet would reduce to physical punishment. Obviously she didn't hurt Azula badly, but still...little strange. Believable, since Azula deserved it, but I would've figured someone with a shorter temper might've gone for it first. Who knows for sure, though?Maybe Ursa does have the shortest temper. The show really neglected to give her personality. Who knew one episode would start so much? Bet when they wrote Zuko Alone, they weren't thinking that.

Sorry for the long rewview. I'm alone for the first time since Tuesday. I miss my friends...I'm thinking off of hot dogs and Orangade.
Bluegoat chapter 7 . 8/25/2008
Aww, sadness. I love your story! Thanks for the update!
Lanthanon chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
Wow, this story is very VERY good.

I didn't even like the prospect of Haru x Azula, but the way you build up the story with the rest of the characters, I can't wait for it to happen.

Thank you for the experience.
malfunctionjunction chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This is an amazing fic, I can't wait to read more. I'm with you on Azula, I felt sorry for her at the end-when it was kind of focuses on her. It would have been nice to see what happens to her in the future.

Anyways this story is really an attention grabber!
Angelic-Demonic Puppet chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
All I have to say is wow. I just read all six chapters and loved each and every one of them! You totally kept the character's in actual character, a rare thing in fanfiction. I'm hoping for more interaction between Azula and Haru soon!

...um...he dosn't have his beard thing, does he? ;.; I hope his mom made him shave it off. :}