Reviews for Field Trip
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Great job! I really liked the way you rewrote the scene.
Trina chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I agree with you on how Zuko may have been worse than Azula without Iroh. aw i was sad on that episode 2 : thanks for filling in the reasons why zuko might have shot her down
Aristeia chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I love this! I, too, felt so bad for Toph while watching part one of "Sozin's Comet." The way Zuko cut her off and the tone of his voice made me feel really bad. If I was Toph at that moment, I know I'd probably hold a grudge against him and feel both embarrassed and hurt.

This is a wonderful way to change that. Fantastic job!
Gaahina chan chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
so cute. Nice work
Sailor Titan chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Nice Job! I feel a little one the fence about Zuko giving Toph a hug (I'm not sure he's that touchy feely in such a casual situation...?) but overall, everything was very well-written and perfectly in character. Keep up the good work!
ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS!

I was so mad when they just flicked Toph's field trip away in the finale! You really made a great story, worthy of being put in the movie! Great Job.

And I just loved when Suko pulled her into a hug! That was So Sweet!
Sammich chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Aw. This is really sweet! Exactly what that scene needed.
mimifoxlove chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Hi

That was so sweet!

-mimi
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Aw, I watched that episode today. I'm glad you wrote this fic; it definitely gives that scene between Toph and Zuko more closure. :-)
Frith chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I know what you mean, Zuko made me mad in that scene too. I kept waiting for them to go back and reconcile the two, but it never happened. Thanks for fixing it.
anya7890 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
so cute i was sad too about the scene the creators should gave toph her life changing journy
mlkoolc86 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I agree i felt bad for toph when i saw that scene, this was a great extension of that scene.
InoShikaCho chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Okay can I just say I like this so much better than how they had it happen in the finale, it completely ticked me off. I love this it's so cute! It's funny they seem like the two least "huggy" people but I can totally picture this! Awesome job!
Renji504 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I liked it and I did feel bad for Toph when that happent to her.
queen of insane chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Interesting how you expanded on their 'fieldtrip', very cool. not to mention it had my two fav characters in it! Keep up the good work!