Reviews for The Beginning of 'Something'
robynt399 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
you should do another chapter with the hot sex
Black Alice Butterfly chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
-drools- oh gawd! hawtness!
littleinkblot chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
That was great! I love the three of them together.

Great story!
XJhoker chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Fuck.. O_O

That was hot xD

Happy new year!
Cerelia chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
BEST-best-best story I read in a very-very long time! I absolutely liked everything, the flashbacks, Near and Mello and Mat- they are just friggin perfect! Would you udpate ASAP, I would be so grateful... :3 I'm looking forward to your other stories, though. Seriosly, this one was very amazing... thank you. :)
Jelly the IV chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I like this story [and it's prequels] because it's a happy conclusion to the whole DN story and includes the rare ot3 of Matt/Mello/Near. The small details you wrote made it seem like a plausible relationship - Matt feeling included in the trio, Mello's sadism, Near's awkwardness, etc.. It makes them seem so cute together, I actually believe it could work. I would be interested in reading sequels to this story if you ever wrote them. I agree that it's sad that most people on only care about review counts, so here's my review to help up your count a little. )
ohgoditsbriony chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Lawlz!

Matt was so cute to Near and Mello! X3 He made me wanna snuggle him.
whitetyger123 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Lol, nice. You know, I like your events for the end of DN way better. The real ending was missing something. Well, more like someONE. Two someones, to be precise. But, no, they had to die. Oh well. I love your story.