Reviews for Lost Without Your Touch
janellepark11 chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
i know that it was a while since you last updated this story but...YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE! this is probably y favorite fan-fiction besides " it started with a kiss" please please write more!
ADyingWorldxx chapter 9 . 10/12/2008
I dont get why bella gets prego
IntoTheSkye chapter 9 . 7/26/2008
WOOT! Haha...i used the "Tsk, tsk" in my story. DON'T KILL THE BABY! NO! Very well written, the way you did it was all very original. I think you should go read my story...WAIT! You have! How about the new chapter of my story...CHA!
sushi-Q chapter 9 . 7/26/2008

What a twist!

bwahah i always wanted to say that

best chapter so far

oh and i was wondering, since edward is a vampire, will the baby be a vampire? or a human like bella?
IntoTheSkye chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
WOOT! NEW CHAPTER ON IT'S WAY! I am so excited! And basket-ball camp is over so I am free to read and review as much as I want!
sushi-Q chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Bwahah since u always comment on my DeviantArt now i can comment about YOUR work :D

OMG this is written so well!

but i dont really understand wats going on cuz u noe, i never read the 2nd or 3rd book, but if i had then WOWZA!

roflrofl when u get back from whitby, im gonna borrow ur books, kay?

and continue writing!

wow long comment

i pwned all the other comments

oh btw, if u havent guessed already, im Alexis

IntoTheSkye chapter 7 . 7/24/2008

You allways have me on the edge of my seat!

Cannot wait for the next one!
x3.jacob.lover chapter 7 . 7/23/2008
i need another chapter!

these are brilliant!

i dont like cliff hangers :(
Resiliency chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
Oh my goodness! Major cliffhanger! Thank goodness the other chapters are out already x] You tell her, Edward ;P I love it, love it, love it! You're a really talented writer! Keep up the awesome work!

By the way, I just posted my first story, too and I would really appreciate it if you could Read&Review it for me !(: It's always nice to get the opinion of great authors. It would really mean a lot to me! I hope to hear from you again !(:

Keep writing ! ~
IntoTheSkye chapter 6 . 7/22/2008

Oh, you are to cruel...

as you can see i waste my life away on fanfiction and i praticly drool over your story.

IntoTheSkye chapter 5 . 7/22/2008

'cries in internal dispair'

IntoTheSkye chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
'loud applause and vigerous cheering'

Seriously, I think that your writing is VERY good! It allways has me interested and on the edge of my seat!

Me oh my...sombody was busy! And I love ya for it!
IntoTheSkye chapter 3 . 7/22/2008

I am so stoked for the next chapter!

you are a grand story teller and an excellent writer!

I hope that Bella meets Tanya...CAT FIGHT! Though that would be bad since Tanya would probably win...okay she would DEFINETLY win...oh well, Edward could come swinging from a vine and save Bella from her demise and then they could ride off into the sunset on Edwards valiant steed! Oh wow...just kidding...

Forever Weird

IntoTheSkye chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
i look forward to more! Your a very good writer!