Reviews for The Ninja Samurai
Please update soon
maxgoof296 chapter 17 . 2/24
I would love to see this updated, it is a great story
ZeroKCross chapter 17 . 1/31
Really wish you would pick this back up its great.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Very good
PugTheMagician chapter 17 . 10/20/2015
I really enjoyed reading this though am sad it has been left alone. I particularly liked the quirks you gave to certain characters like haku with her yes yes and how ino and sakura spoke and did things in a way that even twins would be creeped out/envious
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
Its kenjutsu not kinjutsu
Kinjutsu is forbidden tequnices
Geroar chapter 5 . 5/31/2015
Its okaasan or okasan i don't know which but i do know father is otousan
Geroar chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
Change the bijuu's names and animals! Its common knowledge now what they are and iT definetly isn't a dog/snake/ferret.
Red Player '97 chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
How dissapointing , i'm sure many people have thought that naruto was going to keep hinata AND haku as his girlfriend's
CosmicBeing chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
I definitely respect your title of a Marine but I also give you the finger concerning Kishimoto's bullshit that so many of you think is great when it and all copies belong in a trash compactor.
doubledamn chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
Could Naruto carve some sort of preservation Seal onto the Sakura hairpin he gave Hinata, so it wouldn't go off?
The Tamer of Vixens chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
I love Uchiha bashing except for itatchi and naruto with the skills and honor of a samurai and skills of a ninja is a deadly combo
DragonShadowQueen chapter 16 . 12/26/2014
Inos jutsu MINDS EYE
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
Well, the spirit quest thing was odd... what was that, like re-experiencing a past life or something? Original though. So was the thing with Kyuubi's physical body still hanging around. And I honestly had forgotten about the Summoning Contract... I'm guessing most of us had. Thought him basically sticking it to Jiraiya was hilarious.
I like Jiraiya, I really do. Despite all his faults he's always been one of my favorite characters. But the man is a crap Godparent. Yes, he had his spy network to maintain, but well all know he spent 80% of his time on OTHER pursuits. And you're telling me that in 13 years he couldn't take five minutes to make sure his Godson was being taken care of properly? For this reason alone, I can't understand authors that have Naruto just forgive him like it was nothing.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
It's technically spelt Kā-san, but the solid line over the vowel means it's an extended vowel. This means tha and ū extends to "aa" "ee" "ii" and "uu"; "ō"s are tricky because they have two different forms, at least according to my studies. If it's placed at the beginning of a word it turns into "Oo" while if it's within the word it turns into "ou". I've never found an example that states otherwise unless I've been horribly misspelling a few words.
As to your question, you can write it in either the accented or extended variation, but personally I always go with the extended for the sole fact that I DESPISE using accent vowels when I'm typing because it halts the flow of my thought processes.