Reviews for The Ninja Samurai
The Tamer of Vixens chapter 2 . 1/27
I love Uchiha bashing except for itatchi and naruto with the skills and honor of a samurai and skills of a ninja is a deadly combo
DragonShadowQueen chapter 16 . 12/26/2014
Inos jutsu MINDS EYE
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
Well, the spirit quest thing was odd... what was that, like re-experiencing a past life or something? Original though. So was the thing with Kyuubi's physical body still hanging around. And I honestly had forgotten about the Summoning Contract... I'm guessing most of us had. Thought him basically sticking it to Jiraiya was hilarious.
I like Jiraiya, I really do. Despite all his faults he's always been one of my favorite characters. But the man is a crap Godparent. Yes, he had his spy network to maintain, but well all know he spent 80% of his time on OTHER pursuits. And you're telling me that in 13 years he couldn't take five minutes to make sure his Godson was being taken care of properly? For this reason alone, I can't understand authors that have Naruto just forgive him like it was nothing.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
It's technically spelt Kā-san, but the solid line over the vowel means it's an extended vowel. This means tha and ū extends to "aa" "ee" "ii" and "uu"; "ō"s are tricky because they have two different forms, at least according to my studies. If it's placed at the beginning of a word it turns into "Oo" while if it's within the word it turns into "ou". I've never found an example that states otherwise unless I've been horribly misspelling a few words.
As to your question, you can write it in either the accented or extended variation, but personally I always go with the extended for the sole fact that I DESPISE using accent vowels when I'm typing because it halts the flow of my thought processes.
doubledamn chapter 17 . 10/7/2014
An excellent story, I hope you do a Monk Naruto one in the future, given their supposed skill with non-hand signed elemental manipulation, that will most likely have some elements of the Last Airbender series in it, if not a full cross.
doubledamn chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
Finally a Journey to the West reference, though my main experience is with the television program 'Monkey', commonly referred to as 'Monkey Magic' (that theme song is awesome) I can appreciate the source material.

The 7 Devils of Kimon sound as though they were the precursor's to the main Bloodline Clans don't they? I wonder where you will go with that...

Great chapter, I hope Naruto makes his own swords, maybe use those wooden ones he made.
doubledamn chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Possible meanings of Kabuto:

1. Kabuto - the legendary Sling-Staff of the Sniper Lord, Sogeking! A masterful weapon if one has the skills to use it.

2. Kabuto, the Ancient Pokémon. Though this Pokémon is now to be extinct, it had a hard shell that protected its body and is believed to have been a powerful swimmer.

3. Kabuto Beetle, is a species of rhinoceros beetle found in Japan, Korea, Taiwan and China. It is sold as a pet in department stores in many countries of Asia where it is also frequently depicted in popular media as a common cartoon character for various uses, for example much as gorillas, lions, or T. rex are seen in advertisements and product labels in the United States. Some of these beetles have white eyes, others have red.
kyoki chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
Kasan is shooter. It is, in fact, neither. It is kaa-san.
anonymous chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
I like this so far, and even though it's way to late I'm gonna say it anyway the second meaning for Kabuto is beetle; Kabutomushi
Unknown4804 chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
I've had dreams about going to sleep myself, but never on a bed. It's mostly just being super tired in the middle of something, then being half-asleep. And not a single fuck is given by anyone around me.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
If your AN pun is ment to be funny, it is not for it is far to easy to be able injoy.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Kaa -san
Guest chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
Kenjutsu is the art of the sword, kinjutsu is forbidden jutsu
MidnightHunter563 chapter 17 . 10/28/2013
Still really liking the story so far, this chapter throw me shortly but still rather informative. i'm looking forward to see if you have the Toad Sage make amends with Naruto so he at least learns the Rasengan along with anything else he taught him during the series. keep up the great work and i look forward to your next chapter.
MidnightHunter563 chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
i liked how you mixed the first vampire hunter d quote between D and count Magnas Lee and Rurouni Kenshin into this fic. keep up the great work i'm looking forward to continuing this story