Reviews for To Break All Ties
YaoiHimeSama chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
Please update soon! I'm loving this story (:
sasunaru680 chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
Please update I really want to see what happens next even though I know what happened since I read the chapers and episodes but that doesn't matter I really want to see the next chapter!

I what to see if naruto or maybe sasuke team up with naruto and go against pein and even maybe sasuke will go with Konoha and side with them fully I don't know in till you upDATE the STORY
Sorry for yelling but please I want to see what happens next! :(
Lugga chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
please please update! don't leave me hanging! I freakin love this fic!3
Sabel77 chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
Hi, i hope you will find the needed inspiration to finish this fic, that i find really good and enjoyable; actually i prefer your characters evolution over that of the original manga (I especially appreciate your depiction of Sasuke's quest for vengeance). So please: don't abandon this fic: it deserves a worthy end (or at least an end!)
ovicati chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Hi! Are you still alive? I feel sad for this story, I really do. I miss this. Even if you're not updating, please tell us if you're continuing or abandoning this story. :-( I really love this and it's been so long. So sorry for the persistence. Just to let you know, that somewhere, someone's still eagerly waiting for your stories. That sounds so cheesy, but hehe, seriously, I mean it. A short note about the status is okay. I'm just hoping... Thankyou!
ovicati chapter 15 . 4/10/2012
Please don't abandon this! Thank you!
Lastimosa chapter 15 . 3/2/2012
Hi! Please continue this fic! It's written very well. Thank you!
ovicati chapter 11 . 2/7/2012
And oh, I forgot to mention, although this is quite SasuNaru off-topic, haha. I do like SAI. I wish he has more "appearances" in your story. I quite miss him. Thank you! And please, please, please, DO UPDATE this again. Many people will be sad if you don't.
ovicati chapter 10 . 2/7/2012
ovicati chapter 9 . 2/7/2012

I mean it! They'll chase you down and stalk you until you surrender.

/fangirls/
ovicati chapter 14 . 2/7/2012
ovicati chapter 13 . 2/7/2012
Oh Jiraiya's death. I almost cried when he died (in the manga). Naruto's in-denial face almost tore something in me. But I don't know why I didn't. I cried when Gaara died though. (Not for the fact that Gaara died. Just the fact that Naruto is crying and he's sympathizing with Gaara, thinking that that might happen to him too.) I also cried in Hinata's almost-death. I love her. (I love her to pieces). Okay, getting off-topic.

But, this is really a very sad chapter. I got tears brimming in my eyes. (Naruto's too in-denial). And I kinda miss Jiraiya. This is one of my favorite chapters. Naruto's character is dead-on.

Thank you for a wonderful chapter!

PS I have no qualms for MPREG. I have read quite a few but there are really very few SasuNaru MPREGS out there that are decent. Others are just not good. (Sorry, I'm mean!) It's up to you if you want to make this an MPREG, but that would be quite difficult, I believe, given the progression of your story. It would be interesting to know how you're going to put that in your plot. So I guess, I'm pro on it. But if the MPREG-theme is not continued, I'm happy all the same.

Kudos to you! Hope you continue this soon.
ovicati chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
"Usuratonkachi, we were never friends."

Aw. I feel so sad about this. This is a very nosebleed-inducing chapter but still, very sad. Thank you for your effort. I know Sasuke is really, really mean, but I do like this fan-fic. I wonder how he'll be good again. I hope you update this again. (In the very near future.) /sniffs/

I should have never read this. Now it's breaking my heart.

Thank you again!
ovicati chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Sasuke is... very mean. From here, I don't know how you're going to turn his character around. That would be too difficult, I guess. I LIKE YOUR PACING, by the way. Please don't change. You're not rushing anything and I like that!
ovicati chapter 15 . 2/7/2012
This is dangerously close to the Manga. Very close, I tell you. But even then, I still find myself glued to every chapter, even though there's a part of me that already knows what's going to happen next. I want you to know that I'm quite addicted to this story. I really want to see how this develops. I do like the complexity and difficulty in portraying Sasuke's character here. He's not that "easy" to read in this fic and I absolutely love that.

And whoa, this has been updated two years ago? Please, please, don't abandon this fan-fiction. It's very well-written. I like this story a lot. Your characterizations are almost, if not perfectly, accurate. Again, please don't abandon this. Many people will cry over this. /sniff/
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »