Reviews for Never Say Never
magneticfield chapter 1 . 6/16
I love your short stories very much.
so2460done chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I love this :) it's so cute. I can totally see raoul being the eccentric aristocrat. :3 the fourth one looks like a plot bunny... It probably would just fizzle and die out, but it's a cute little bunny none the less. ;)
Haru Kinome chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
1 - dorky!Raoul is dorky XD That was too cute; I've been daydreaming about Raoul blurting out a confession like that for a long time. And you wrote it *squee* o Yare yare, is it okay for me to be so happy from just reading something like that?

2 - This one sent me into a giggle fit. That violinist is really earning his tip for staying throughout Erik's death glare, ne? And Raoul is just all _'' Then there's slashFangirl!Christine and that small touch that conveys just as much as anything heavier would. Ah, so many wonderful things in so little words; your talent really never ceases to amaze me _

3 - XD eccentric!Raoul is fun, too. I love the lines "Erik knew that the rich were often eccentric. He’d heard it time and time again. It was all that money. It made them bored." Nice lead in for the rest of this segment.

4 - deformityless!Erik? Interesting. This would be an intriguing AU to read, but I think just that little bit of shy!Raoul is enough to make me happy.

5 - Nyahaha, mischevious!Raoul XD Kawaii na? Hontou o Too adorable.

crack!fic is wonderful, especially since I have the attention span of a bloody (figuratively) hamster. Thank you very much for writing these _ I giggled way too much, but now I feel really cheerful.
yauksiei chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
ah another good slash! with ur stories i think this is going to become one of my favorite POTO couples! :)
re-harakhti chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
It would be cool if you could do a sequel or expanded story off of Raoul's fourth dream where he imagines Erik as being rich and undeformed. It would be interesting to see how a shy and younger Raoul copes in a relationship where Erik would hold all the power and kudos, as he would not be limited by his gypsy background and face.
courageouscoward chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
lol, lucky Raoul ... or Erik! :)
BleedingHeartConservative chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Oh. My. God. This is the second time I find myself here reading your stuff and feeling the need to comment. I have told you already that I do not even read slash, and yet, here I am, reading slash, simply because... because... goodness, I can't say EXACTLY why... Your titles are always interesting, so then I read the summary. I read the summary and go "Hmm... slash... but it sounds interesting. I guess I'll read this one anyway..." and then I always find them interesting or intriguing or funny or whatever. I laughed all through this one. I told you last time I left a review to consider a comment from me a very high compliment since I'm completely out of my genre and everything to even be reading your stuff... and honestly, here we are again. I loved it. And that is... very weird... for me. At some point I will probably go back and read all your stuff. I like that it is sweet and sincere like a real-life relationship is, not just all sex. I loved Raoul on the roof being too timid to admit he likes the ghost... it's just... awfully cute. I'm quite curious what Raoul is going to show Erik at the end here, but then, I also think it's best the way you left it-leave it to the reader's imagination. Very nicely done. (And this is a very long review... I hope you enjoyed it.)
Akaiba chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
hahahaha, I like these nevers, I think they should have happened! They would be both cute and very naughty, I love it! X3

Crack fics are the best, especailly when done right and I can't say you didn't make my giggle more than once or twice.

A x