Reviews for Cold Comfort
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Oh gosh. The first time I read this I laughed and laughed and laughed. Now I'm in revisiting mode, and still laughing, laughing, laughing.

This is just a gem of a story, and so delightfully amusing, witty and lighthearted - ish.

Best of luck.
Tempus Rose chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
The sad thing is that I've had these kind of conversations before. Not with a corpse, but still, it is kind of sad.
jobrosgirl4ever chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
nice
PapayaK chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
That was fun! Thanks :-)
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Good story.
a-blackpanther chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
LOL! This is hilarious and so well written. I can just picture Michael killing time with a corpse like that.
BreathOfNocte chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
deliciously morbid. :) i like your style.
I'mJustWeird chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
i loved the conversation Michael had with the body! it was hilarious!
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Oo I like it! Great way to give insight into Michael by looking at the things he would say and ask in an empty conversation. I like the way you also have him slip the shades on in the end, very in character!
Gabrielle Day chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Nicely done! I really loved the dialogue Michael has with the body and how he gets into the "conversation". And I think you really captured his character well. I enjoyed it a lot.
rowanjade chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Bravo! Nice look at the less glamourous side of the spy biz. I agree with everyone else that you got Michael's sarcasm and quirky sense of humour right. I'd love to see more!
Hassle chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Oh, this is awesome! I love it- the one-sided dialogue, the descriptions, the whole she-bang. Good job.
Arcole chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Very fun! I thought you nailed Michael's tone perfectly.
Austin B chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Very very creative. Interesting and quirky. loved it.
Mercury Gray chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
That opening paragraph was really, really close to Mike's narration over the episodes on TV - good touch. And talking to a dead body is totally Mike's sense of humor. You've really captured him well here. Nice job!