Reviews for First Time, For All Time
Apples and Beckett chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
nice :)
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
I wish you'd continue with this, a longfic should've been perfect. And I loved it, btw.
AlbusOOTP chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
You got both characters down very well in this story. Well done.
bitemebeezlebub chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
lovely! I laughed when Rick asked her to marry him, in his own unromantic but sincere way, lol
Chrissa chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Ok I gave a song for like, everything. My friends get soooo annoyed cuz everything reminds me of a song. Weeeellll... I know this song that is just soooooo perfect for this fic!

It's called Oh My Dear by Tenth Avenue North. Kay yeah u probrably don't care but I just had to share it.
starrylaa chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
I just read this and really enjoyed it. It was tastefully done and the characterisation was just perfect!
Dimac99 chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
Great last line! Not so many one-liners in this chapter, but then it wasn't really the place. Very sweet and I loved it.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Usually I read to the end of completed stories before reviewing but I wanted to say this 1st chapter was very sweet and I felt the characterisation was near enough spot on. I'm surprised Rick wasn't a bit more surprised, but he's a pretty pragmatic guy so it didn't feel OOC for him.

Also, you may have written a couple of my favourite ever one-liners:

“It’s very rude of you to bring that up every chance you get.” ROFLMAO at this one, seriously, I love it. Utter genius!

“What’d you do? Return a library book late?” It's so glib and Rick and brilliant and I was still getting over Evie's line so I love it too. In both cases, I can really hear the characters saying it!
Saskiamq chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
I love the way you made Evy so like the mvie and her way of thinking was so dead on. Love it. Very well done and tasteful do hope to see more.
MeakoXIII chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
I love that story! You have to admire Ricks way of saying they'll get married. Very in character, by the way.
AndromedaMarine chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
last line is funny. love the way he accpets her secret because its part of her. :)
Caskett-41319 chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
Great Story. I thought that you wrote both Rick and Evy well and grasped their characters well. Please write more Rick/Evy stories in the future!
hansolofan chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
yay i liked it:D pretty good and in-character, do write more evy/rick! i think you portray them really well!
teachmetodance chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
tht was good! i likd it a lot, now about this next chap...hurry up w/ it! plzz n thnk u
hansolofan chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
that was great! looking forward for more, review quick! :D good job.