Reviews for Pinpoint
Batty Buttercups chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I'm not a Jane/Gunther shipper but found this story to still be well-written and a pleasure to read. I could FEEL the awkwardness and tension between characters. Will be reading more from you. :)
DudeISoDumb chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
wow! well done, i can actually hear them in my head! XD

this is so good, it's nicely done, low-key love :D
Emily chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Well, at least she got to cool down. : )

Nice story. Pre-fluff. : ) Hey, that should be a term!

Jane is never impractical for long: "She could pinpoint the exact moment it had happened; the exact second in which it had all changed.

Now what?"

Ha, funny.
The 3rd Valkyrie chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
*sigh* so adorable, i jsut can't get enough Gunther/Jane. really great job, makes me love it even more.
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I loved this story! It was brilliantly written, wonderful job! You wrote everyone in character, well done! I hope to read more Jane and the Dragon fanfics from you!
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I liked this one too. The story was cute, well puttogether and Jane was IC, which is all good.

"He always thought she saw so weak! " 'was'.

"Jane could pinpoint the exact moment it had happened; the exact second in which it had all changed. She had thought, when the notion had entered her mind in times previous, that it would have been a slow process, a platonic movement of forces, which steadily, encroachingly, would envelop her.

Oh, to be wrong." I loved this. Great use of paragrtaphs, btw.

"It was then she saw it. That moment. That exact second, millisecond in time, where the look in his eyes changed.

There it was." I LOVE this one. Good job.

I have no idea what happens with the water. The scene makes no sense in my mind- she lifting a barrel and she falls into it? She falls into whatever she was pouring it into? Why did she have to do it by herself- surely Jester or Smithy would help her out, if they're right there. The other reason it doesn't make much sense is that Gunther wouldn't be worried about that. There's no reason he wouldn't laugh- its hilarious, really. It would make more sense for her to have done something that could have possibly hurt her, in some way. Unless I'm missing the intereaction.

Anyways, overall a good job and a very cute little fic. I'll almost forgive you for going over to the dark side (I read Lightning's review- I know she offered you cookies). XD

Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
*dances in pure joy* Now THIS is what I love in a G/J fic. Beautifully written, especially at the moment "it all changed"-that defies description. You MUST write more for cannot be a oneshot! *cries*

Miss Pookamonga ;-P
Domini-chan chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I... Want more episodes too. And I liked how this turned out, really well done. I like this. I really do. Hope to find more of these soon!

P.S. We all know Gunther x Jane is going to happen at one point XD!
NewAgeGrave chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
No! NO! Don't finish it THERE!
OtakuChild chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Yay! More GuntherJane! XD

Beautifully written, very descriptive. :) You left us hanging! But, it leaves a good opening for a new plot too. :D I can't wait to read more of your work!
dreeming chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
cute :)
The Lightning Flash chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Now what indeed? XD

I rather liked this. You described the heat very well, I think. Lucky Jane, getting a quick cool dip. :P Not entirely sure about Sir Ivon's accent, but of course that's personal preference anyway.

One small nitpick . . . "Gunther swung the light sword in his hand," Actually, wooden practice swords were normally filled with lead to give them weight, otherwise there'd be no point in training with them. ;)

I look forward to more. :D
anon chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Glad for a Jane and Gunther fic
Mintermist chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
:D That was really I want more!

Everyone was completely in character, and I could practically hear them saying what they said; ("Right. Will Do." That line was VERY Jane)

;) Keep it up!