Reviews for Project: Fluffbutt
usa-chan chapter 12 . 7/29
ITS BEEN FOUR YEARS SINCE YOU UPDATED I THINK. PLEASE UPDATE SOON
AngelAlexLove chapter 12 . 8/23/2015
Uhhhhg! So frustrating! This is such a great story but it was never brought to a close! I will follow this but considering that it has been 3 years since it was last updated, I'm not holding my breath that it will ever be completed. If you happen to see this then please finish this story!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
Ohh I really liked this! I hope you continue it sometime! Or at least wrap it up so we know what happened!
Ilovecandy100 chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
PLZ UPDATE this is the best mori x honey I've ever read
Guest chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
More please! This is a great story please write more!
AddictedtoReadingJC chapter 12 . 3/10/2014
This is the best AU for Ouran I've ever read! Period. Hopefully you'll update soon!
loveinchaos chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
Thats it?! HOW COULD THAT BE IT?! NO!?
nikkali44 chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
I'm not really sure if you are writing for this story anymore but I hope you clear up what happened to Honey and kinda close the story.
Connie chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
Great chapters! Please, please, please update! .
xblackwingedangelx chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
Awwww! You stopped it on a cliffhanger! Not nice. Not nice at all.
bed of nails and sandpaper chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
Oh my gosh! Why hasn't this been updated?! Pleas don't tell me you've abandoned it. It was all finally coming together! So many unanswered questionss! AAGGHHHHHH

Well, I love what there is of this fic anyway. Good job. Really unique :)

x
InoYamanaka1 chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
Love it please continue!
snarryself chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
Ok so I hadn't seen Ouran HHC sense middle schoolso today I fou d it on Netflix and watched it all day... And now I need fanfiction... Please update this! Please!
Lwuzhere chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
Update soon please. I didn't even realize when I had finished reading all 12 chapters. I like thr plot and I can't wait to know what happens next. I haven't wanted someone to update this badly since the lastest update on The Attraction Syndrome. Anyway, just...update when ya can.
Gratzi,
L
established-fox chapter 12 . 11/23/2012
Wow. To be honest, I don't typically enjoy stories with hybrid animals however this one has captivated me. I hope you choose to update soon. I love it.