Reviews for 011: A Thousand Words
NinjaMeap chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
caspianandsusan4ever chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
hahahhahaha that was just about perfet!teheh somehow I can so see Caspian talking to an old teddy bear and Susan walking in on him. Lol bravo!
aquamysticwriter chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
haha so funny
a person chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
it was quite good i laughed the whole way through well written thank you
Cupcake Logic chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
This never fails to make me laugh :)
stepherz8907 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
and i thought i couldn't love you any more than i already did, you have an amazing way of making me laugh :) i think i like little caspian stuck in big caspians body more than dark!caspian, and that my friend is saying something :)

stephanie chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Very cute!
Kitty le Fay chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
HAHA! Cas still relies on his teddy! How cute!

Love it!
Autumnspice chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
LOLOL This is hilarious. I loved it. I still have to read your prequel but I can definitely see Caspian doing something like this.
V. Arsonist chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
This is so very aw inducing. I totally want to see the pictures of Caspian with his teddy. And I totally want to know what happens when Susan returns Bear/Capsian goes to retrieve Bear.

I still love your smut though.
susan316 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Very cute and funny! Love it! :)
azert chapter 1 . 7/22/2008

Ha. Ha. Let's add another, shall we? Ha.

Loved it!

Bear ruls!
Luz Cynebel chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Ah, I love Caspian and Bear goodness! I think Caspian and Bear is my favorite non-romantic pairing. And I could just picture his expression when Susan came into the room. I think its very sweet that she offered to help mend Bear.
emeraldteardrops chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
That was adorable. I loved how Su just went along with it. Although I have to admit that I think your Caspian, the normal one, is still a bit nutters. :) I love how crazy and sweet and angtsy and clumsy he is, and how your pieces showcase one while not forgetting the others. Bear!Caspian for the win.
Shining Friendship chapter 1 . 7/22/2008