Reviews for A Thousand Lifetimes
SarahAndIchigo chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This was written beautifully. Ishida is so in character and so is Orihime, I do wish it was longer so I could savor your writing a bit more :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Something of a dark reprise of Orihime's infamous not-really-a-confession speech. How sweet, and so in character.
la petite soleil chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I'd like to say that this was a bloody excellent story. It's adorable.

IshiHime rocks.

-Nami
ImXnotXcandyXdaXneko chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
You read a lot of fics that have the guy saying he'd die to protect her, or he wants to spend his life with her. In your fic, Uryu thinks about Orihime and how much he could learn about her if he spent over 100 life times with her. It's sorta diffrent. I like it. :)
NinthFeather chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Oh my gosh! SO CUTE! I don't even like this pairing normally but you did a really good job of writing it and now I am favoriting this story. Seriously, this fic is excellent.
Kimsa Ki-Lurria chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. It's short, but I love how elegant and adorable it as at the same time.

"And when she says his name and smiles for him, Ishida thinks he'd like to learn everything about Orihime, and hopes it takes him more than a thousand lifetimes to do so."

Ha! Take that, five-lifetimes-of-IchiHime!

-Kimsa
SoullessReaper chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Just "wow". I honestly can't think of words to describe how awesome-in the truest sense of the word-your writing abilities are.
overcaffeinated scrawlings chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Aw. Such a cute first chapter for such a cute pairing! I lvoe it!
Generic Gen chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Oh...how wonderful.
HoldOnToYourTunaCans chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Oh, this is so sweet! I'm gonna put this on my IshiHime community! That is, if you don't mind of course. (_)
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
God I love this pairing.
elsie chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
aww so cute, love it.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
So much WAFF! It makes me very happy. All this attention to detail, like Orihime sleeping on her right shoulder.
Hououza chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Beautiful story, as always.

I love how the little things that one always takes for granted come to life, as always those are things that give your stories their magic.

A pleasure to read, as always.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
osaka-jazzed chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
This is really sweet! i went "Aw..." while reading it.

it's very cute