Reviews for Harry Potter and the Soul of the Hero
James018 chapter 35 . 2/16
On the contrary, I think I found all the answers I needed. In a certain other work of yours, you were somewhat dismissive of this story, and from the early chapters, I understand why. Yet, despite that, in some ways this has been the best fan fiction I have ever read. Thanks for your imagination, Joe.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/12/2016
This story... is so profoundly deep on a level that the fourth wall shattering ending was all at once unsatisfactory and the only one able to express what I would have felt. I have nothing to say but... Thank you. Thank you for this.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/25/2016
I found this story good and intriguing at times, but for the most part I felt like I had gone down a rabbit hole trying to figure out the logic of the Queen of Hearts in Wonderland. I wanted to stop reading it many times, but wanted to know what would finally be the end.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/25/2016
I feel like I have gone deep in the rabbit hole while reading this story. By golly I'm gonna get to the end of this story since I've already committed so much of my time to reading it, but goodness there are so many plot twists and turns that my head is spinning. I feel like after I did when I watched The Matrix and that was so confusing that I still didn't comprehend what the point of it all was.
rnthenu chapter 32 . 4/17/2016
Well that was amusing. Thanks for writing.
rnthenu chapter 4 . 4/8/2016
Great chapter. Reminds me Rand being captured by Black Ajah
rnthenu chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Australians not recognising British accent bothered me a bit. I mean Harry not having memory does not affect the accent, does it? Still a very hard to put down story.
Guest chapter 35 . 1/22/2016
Dude,
Your writing style is one of the most fucked up I've read and yet it also absorbs you into to story so you can't stop reading it. Well done, thank you, and fuck you all at the same time you evil bastard lmao.
Raven0952 chapter 33 . 1/1/2016
What's with the thai letters?
ไส่ภาษาไทยทำไม?
fdean80090 chapter 35 . 6/30/2015
Shootists chapter 35 . 3/24/2015
Joe, I have read all your stories the trilogy twice . Please do all mankind a favor . Your stories are five times too long. Please don't write anymore. This stuff sadly will be just refuse floating around on the internet for far too long. Please stop and do us all a favor . Don't write anymore hpff ever again this is awful.
Guest chapter 35 . 1/1/2015
Alas, another end to the beginning of a glorious tale... Written by your average joe, quite literally too! Anyway I just want to say thanks again for keeping these past few months entertaining... No that doesn't do your work justice... Engaging, amazing, heavenly and all that's in between. Ha, that sounds familiar, but from where? Anyway the list of positivity could go on for decades, centuries, millenia... Or perhaps aeons! But I don't have the time to write it! Not because I cant be arsed but because it will literally be the death of me!

Best regards

Anonymous
dmort2071 chapter 34 . 8/23/2014
I don't know how many times I've read this story now Joe. I think it's been at least once a year since I found you, but who knows how long ago that was aye?

After all this time your story your story still calls out to me. Forces me to follow Harry through Twilight and Eternity, forces me to remember what it means to be human and to be in love. I don't even know if you'll read this, but I hope you do; if for no other reason than to show you that people are impacted not only by Harrys' story, but your words as well.

Thank you and until next time captain.
Raza chapter 35 . 8/10/2014
Finished reading all 3 stories in under a week, I think they were phenomenal, you have a gift for writing don't stop doing what your good at :)
Creature chapter 32 . 5/10/2014
Okay, I don't think I've commented on any of your stories yet, but I've been reading this series for about a month or so now. Dude! Fucking Rock On!
I usually hate it, I mean, really hate it when the author goes and drops themselves in the story, or haves the story drop in on them, but, this was a very well done turn of events. I kind of saw it coming with all the forshadowing, but man. I actually started laughing and pumping my fists for a moment. Very well executed.

Well, I'll give a more in depth review when I finish the next two or three chappies, or how many there really are.