Reviews for Harry Potter and the Soul of the Hero
fdean80090 chapter 35 . 6/30
Shootists chapter 35 . 3/24
Joe, I have read all your stories the trilogy twice . Please do all mankind a favor . Your stories are five times too long. Please don't write anymore. This stuff sadly will be just refuse floating around on the internet for far too long. Please stop and do us all a favor . Don't write anymore hpff ever again this is awful.
Alas, another end to the beginning of a glorious tale... Written by your average joe, quite literally too! Anyway I just want to say thanks again for keeping these past few months entertaining... No that doesn't do your work justice... Engaging, amazing, heavenly and all that's in between. Ha, that sounds familiar, but from where? Anyway the list of positivity could go on for decades, centuries, millenia... Or perhaps aeons! But I don't have the time to write it! Not because I cant be arsed but because it will literally be the death of me!

Best regards

sesskagluver09 chapter 34 . 8/23/2014
I don't know how many times I've read this story now Joe. I think it's been at least once a year since I found you, but who knows how long ago that was aye?

After all this time your story your story still calls out to me. Forces me to follow Harry through Twilight and Eternity, forces me to remember what it means to be human and to be in love. I don't even know if you'll read this, but I hope you do; if for no other reason than to show you that people are impacted not only by Harrys' story, but your words as well.

Thank you and until next time captain.
Raza chapter 35 . 8/10/2014
Finished reading all 3 stories in under a week, I think they were phenomenal, you have a gift for writing don't stop doing what your good at :)
Creature chapter 32 . 5/10/2014
Okay, I don't think I've commented on any of your stories yet, but I've been reading this series for about a month or so now. Dude! Fucking Rock On!
I usually hate it, I mean, really hate it when the author goes and drops themselves in the story, or haves the story drop in on them, but, this was a very well done turn of events. I kind of saw it coming with all the forshadowing, but man. I actually started laughing and pumping my fists for a moment. Very well executed.

Well, I'll give a more in depth review when I finish the next two or three chappies, or how many there really are.
Gexorian chapter 35 . 3/31/2014
The first two books were good, this one dragged on for too long and lost its self towards the end. The end made the first half of this book completely pointless, what was the point in raising an army if Harry was just going to fight it all himself?
the deathstick chapter 35 . 1/10/2014
This story has raised the bar of fanfiction stories that the creator himself would be struggling to top ;-)

You are an inspirational writer and have a skill most dont. Use it well and keep on writing
darthyuthura1 chapter 35 . 1/6/2014
Thank you.
Whiteknight29 chapter 35 . 10/13/2013
Just finished. I suppose this could be where I say what I thought of this story, good or bad, or mayhaps brilliant or dull. But I suppose that all there really is to say at this point is, as you so aptly put it, farewell.

However before I do. I would thank you for this tale, yarn, epic, that you have woven. In all the fan fictions I've read, I think this probably hit home the most, had the biggest impact. Mayhaps this was simply because this was an actual story, something which reminded me of the Lord of the Rings, rather than the romance novels that others have written, where Harry and Tonks get together, or mayhaps Ginny and Harry have a bit more heat, if you know what I mean. I will return to those stories, because I like them. Relationships can be an entire adventure all on their own, as I've learned, however this story was more than worth reading. Now, I must return to the stories from which I came. So once again, farewell.
Potterhead12 chapter 35 . 8/22/2013
One of the best fanfictions I've ever read! Fair play.
Reader chapter 35 . 5/5/2013
Beautiful. Truly beautiful, and moving, and although I find myself left with a profound sense of closure, I still miss the story. Already.
sesskagluver09 chapter 35 . 4/24/2013
Ahhhh Joe, your stories always consume me, always sweep me off my feet and into Eternity, or perhaps Twilight is a better expression... Or perhaps there is no real expression for the world of Imagination. Four or five times I have followed Harry to Twilight and back, I don't even know if you pay attention to these emails anymore. But I have followed you to the Crystal Tower, to Mars, to The Library, to Brazil, even to Atlantis and the Forbidden Door. It is always a pleasure, and there is nowhere I wouldn't follow you to. Although I would love to find what happens after the next reboot. But your original stuff comes first, I understand that, but the story needs an end even after it all starts again. Oh well, the Reader will demand but it is the Writer who makes the Universe. I wish you an indulgent muse and bottomless scotch.
Wizco chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
I was planning on reviewing when I got to the end, but I had to mention this now:
- 4 Executioners
- 13 Death Eaters
- 300 a kill
- 3*600 900 3 kill 2 and 1 kills 3 9 DE
-13 / 9

Nice story, though. The first half of the first part of the Trilogy was rather bad, but I have to say things got better.

ArcaneMaverick chapter 35 . 3/29/2013
Recently, I've been thrown into turmoil. Such an EPIC journey... I've been reading many of them lately it seems. My heart can't take the emotion and I find I don't know what to do with myself. I crave an adventure like these stories. My only solace, and it's not much of one at all, is that I'm trying, really trying, to make my own dreams come true. I want to make ground-shaking, mind-blowing, personality-shredding epics in video games like I have read here. My imagination is so wild, but in the face of all the daunting tasks in front of me, I feel naked in the dark, alone and confused. Wish I understood how one makes things like these...and I never will until I do it myself, but some kind words would help.

You are amazing and have been one of my greatest inspirations. I wish I was a better person because of what I have read. I have no further words. Thanks.