Reviews for Your Darkest Hour
anlmoon chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
great story :D
goku'sPrincess014 chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
I love this one. I am a fan of tragic stories especially if it involves Goku. After I read this one, all I wanted to do is give Goku a hug. Lol if only I can. This is something which is not really impossible to happen considering that Goku puts great importance to his family and friends above all, so we can really expect him to go insane because of anguish if his wife was killed.
Rorschach chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Did you seriously rip that last line out of Watchmen?
Diana chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
It was great but sad (sniff)
Lady-Indis chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Yay! Awesome job!

Oh, and poor Goku D:
ImmortalMerc chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
oh that's pretty harsh Vegeta. "When the earth cries out we will answer no." Jeez...but that was still a good story. There are few stories that have Goku snapping out. I eventually want to make one when he turns evil.
isiss chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
This was really good. Maybe you could turn this into an actual fic. Say Goku and Vegeta go to a different planet and start new lives. Maybe they could have another family? Anyway just an idea. I would write something, but I can't write worth shit even if I tried.
Remembering childhood chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I could have taken more of this... felt a bit rushed, you could have gone deeper into the character's states of mind, I think, but that last line just killed me! Wow.

Keep writing.
GingaGiri-Giri chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Wow, good job! I really enjoyed it! There's only one thing I'm confused on, though. Is this a one-shot, or are you going to continue it? I really hope you continue it. It probably says in the summary, and I'm just not looking good enough. Haha, hope you continue!
Shadir chapter 1 . 7/22/2008