Reviews for Line Between Nightmare and Dream
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Wonderful work on your Writing skill
Guest chapter 22 . 10/18/2014
A great story.
Lucius is a real hero. All the things he does for Hermione.
Thank you for sharing.
Sheridan Malfoy Potter chapter 22 . 4/18/2011
loved it so much. thanks for good read. goodluck with your future storie. Ciao. xo, sheridan. P.s i dont know if this is just me but whats so dangerously delicious about Lucius Malfoy that make your feel so turned on LOLS. Great job with the story, really!
kennedyslovetoread chapter 22 . 1/4/2011
I loved this story!

Thanks for great read x
Erik's Rose chapter 22 . 10/1/2010
Very good story. I like the fact they had so many obstacles to overcome, it's often too easy. Very well done

Kindest Regards

ER
CeliaEquus chapter 22 . 6/2/2010
I got a tear in my eye-the right one-at the beginning of this chapter. Reading these Lumione (is that the term?) stories has inspired me to write one of my own, and I've been plotting it this afternoon. Hurrah! You're one of those people who has made the match entirely possible.

Great story!
maryann00 chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
Great STory!
DarkMoon2222 chapter 22 . 2/5/2010
loved. thanks for uploading it,
Mrs.Williamthebloody chapter 22 . 1/3/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed that! Loved all the drama they went through before the happy ending! :)
sweet-tang-honney chapter 22 . 4/1/2009
loved it.
Dessi Marie chapter 22 . 1/1/2009
OKAY all I want to say is... THAT WAS SO FREAKIN' AWESOME! Lucius is so sweet and I am glad that I read this after the day I had!

-DM
KellyRoxton chapter 22 . 12/27/2008
What a well written story. Great Job. Write more soon. I enjoyed this story. Wish the man that hurt Hermione got a little chapter on how deplorable in life was.

Great Job.
Bella67x chapter 22 . 12/24/2008
Now that I've regained conciousness after that all I have is WAH. IT'S OVER!

*cough*epilogue*cough*