Reviews for So Cliché
dannielovessora chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
nice story lol very cute for a story
catharsis25 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
You seem to have a flair for writing interpersonal drama. That was so very sweet. I just wanted to go "Aw" right there at the end. Only reason I didn't was because I didn't want to have to explain the plot of three games to my roommate. Still, it's stupid that they never kissed. I mean, when he meets back up with her in The Castle That Never Was, there was a perfect opportunity. I refer to this vgcats comic to further illustrate my point:

w. vgcats comics/?strip_id209
Ddancer33khlover chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
soo good i've never read a story where its he and she not I and me. You get it? like i always write (Namine and i were walking down the street) get it? like i was writing as Roxas but wow it was really good! I LOVED IT do more please
1-Moushy-1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Wow great story
Dobe chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Your oneshots are just amazing. No other words. :)
Wer American Malai chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
wow, cliche and uber fluffy, i might die, lol jk

great story continue writing more, and sry abou the late review, I had to WORK yesterday, ew...

cant wait for the next chappie of BoT and AToF
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Love it!

I was surprized by what a good idea no talking in a fan fiction was.

Very cute.

I'll give you a ten.
Krystal Lily Potter chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Wo Cliches are fun! Except for the goddamn high school things where one's rich and one's poor or the whole new kid thing. Unless they're really well written those just annoy me.

Oh oreos! AND MILK! D hm...oero isn't recognized by spellcheck...that's not right...

Anyways...

This was adorablE with a captial E at the end. Yeah captial A at the beginning would have made sense too...

God job! ...good job even since that's what I meant to write but I'll leave the mistake there too!

~Krystal Lily Potter~
FallArbor chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
That was...really sweet. I usually dislike the present tense because subject-verb agreement usually gets screwed up somewhere along the line, but you really stuck to it well, and it made the story glow as a result. The grammar was unconventional, which gets an A from me. As for the story?

I can't wait to see more from you.

Cheers,

FallArbor
darkangelodd A.K.A Kevin chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
ahahahahahahahahaha that last 2 lines killed me XD i almost died laughing i laughed out loud. AHAHAHAHAH XD that was good. you should keep wrighting u have my full support as a wrighter my self. good job
Ebsolon chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
he-llo~

Even though it was cliched for them to kiss in the rain, I thought it was a very cute story _

And I extremely enjoyed it :3