Reviews for Gamfax: Evil Justice
ngrey651 chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
You know, looking back on this, there was something I was bothered by...Rob's stupid argument. The only reason the government wanted the Smashers in the first place was because they went to go get Samus back, who was only in trouble in the FIRST place because the people she lived with were researchers, and it was a simple "guilt by association". An UNFAIR guilt by association. And it wasn't the government's right to get ahold of the knowledge that she held, and the methods they used were immoral.

Oh, the government will collapse if they resist? Big schmuck, the government was doing evil in the name of fighting evil. It would serve them right if they got thwarted, and they DID get thwarted. You can't fight wrong with doing wrong. The government was engaging in illegal activity just to gain power, and all the Smasher were doing was exposing this truth. Call the COPS on them? I'd give them a friggin' MEDAL!
SirHenryMF chapter 12 . 9/28/2008
So the next episode is based of Metal Gear solid ey well i am off to go read it
SirHenryMF chapter 10 . 9/28/2008
Awesome chapter
SirHenryMF chapter 9 . 9/28/2008
Lol still loving the fight
SirHenryMF chapter 8 . 9/28/2008
Nice the battles are intense and i can't wait to see what happens next
SirHenryMF chapter 7 . 9/28/2008
So Caller is evil but what Ice Dragon did raises a strange question

Are the goverment rulers strong fighters or just political leaders?
SirHenryMF chapter 6 . 9/28/2008
That was Awesome the suspense was killing me the entire time when the smashers were about to get shocked I was Horrified. HURRAY FOR BOWSER i know he wasn't the only one that saved them but he came in making a dramatic Uppercut stopping the execution

SirHenryMF chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
I liked it i am a Pikmin fan and was very happy that they made it into Brawl glad they appeared in your story as well
SirHenryMF chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
It looks like its about to get better and better
SirHenryMF chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
OH NO the smashers are surrounded the world goverment has them right were they want them HOW WILL THEY ESCAPE or will they?
SirHenryMF chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Awesome opening i can't wait to see what gonna happen next
Specter24 chapter 12 . 8/20/2008
Pretty interesting story. I can see a Metal Gear kind of story in the 2nd part of the trilogy, which I would definetly like to read. Keep up the great work!
Specter24 chapter 11 . 8/20/2008
Very cool! Caller got what he deserved, and Bahamut is one heck of a powerful Admiral. It's too bad that Wolf lost his Wolfen though. Keep up the good work!
Specter24 chapter 10 . 8/20/2008
Cool chapter! Darn that Gamfax for repairing the fortress, but I suppose the Smashers have another way to win. Keep up the good work!
Specter24 chapter 9 . 8/20/2008
Yay, Wolf showed up again! The Wario scene was pretty cool, and the Luigi scene was also nice. Keep up the good work!