Reviews for Marriage of Chaos
TheDandyman chapter 2 . 13h
The was a cute little story. I've got no complaints here. Keep writing.
Darraiter chapter 2 . 8/31
a sports festival!
dragon god 758 chapter 2 . 6/9
Evilkitten3 chapter 2 . 2/25
This is just wonderful About time the twins got some happiness in their lives.
Antique Doll chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
I think Revy and Rock to attend a PTA meeting or a parent-teacher conference or a career day.
I would love for this to continue. Their little family going to the beach, going out to eat, making the rounds with them while they work, baking, having a birthday party with friends from school (many of whom have criminal parents), visiting Aunt Balalaika and Uncle Chang, I hope the new seasons give you some inspiration to continue
archsage328 chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Bwahahahaha! Rock's humor in this story just kills me! And this right after reading your story where the twins join the "family". I have no idea if and when you'll update this story again, but I'm definitely looking forward to that day with glee.
Hyena-Sennin chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Stuff's awesome, but almost 5 years old, update'd be nice!
tom chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Awsome and hope u make a squel
mutual insanity chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
I am in amasement that I have found a story that has been several years and I am still waiting for the next chapter to appear. I mean seriously why haven't you updated marriage of chaos I have been waiting several years now and am waiting thankfully not on baited breath cause that wouldn't have been good but truly I am waiting for patiently for the next chapter. Please for the love of your chosen deity post the next chapter soon
Reishin Amara chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
The 'I'm their father' part truly made me bust a nut was priceless.
Alpha29King chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
I like it!

Cant wait for the next chapter!
Red Wings chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Wow, Roanapur has a school? Here, I thought all the kids of certain crime families were home-schooled, and the poorer kids were apprenticed to whoever was willing to teach them. But I can see some families putting their kids in school. What I'd like to know is - who the hell is the principal, if there is even a hierarchy for the educational system? Surely, s/he ought to know who these kids are to want to be running it. Makes me wonder about the teachers and other staff, too.

It was really sweet of Rock to get Revy a diamond ring. I wonder where he got it.

Question: Are Hansel and Gretel the only kids in school who can wield weapons? There has to be some that can at least fire a pistol if they're from a cartel family.

I really love the twins' and Rock's interactions. He's really good for them. And LMAO at the poor mercs who tried to hold Rock at gunpoint. I can see Rock's face as he told them he's their papa. Hehehe. The way he was so mellow at the twins' and their 'mother' doing the housecleaning. Awesome. A Crowning Moment of Heartwarming as well.

Oooh, Eda is jealous! I'd like to see more.

It's been a while since you updated this story. I would love to see what more you could put Rock and Revy through. As for a school function, huh...

Ohhh! I know! How's about you have the twins' teacher have the class do an assignment where they have to talk about their family? You know, like one where the kids are supposed to dig up their family tree and explain where they come from. Though we know where Hansel and Gretel come from, it's not like they would tell their class, but talk about their 'Father' and 'Mother', being that Rock and Revy are the only real ones they have. Basically, a 'How I Met Your Mother/Father' story.

Or maybe that should be kept between the family instead, save it for Rock having to explain his rather odd relationship with Revy. That would make for a wonderful Crowning Moment of Heartwarming, too.
Red Wings chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This story sounds like a lot of fun! I felt bad for Hansel and Gretel in the manga/anime. But here, you have Rock do his thing, and now, he has two child assassins to care for. It's so sweet. I can't wait for more.
JulCan1987 chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
This is a nice story, I hope you can come back and finish it someday.
LoveGlutton chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Im their mother! Famous kickass lines