Reviews for Marriage of Chaos
rjcelona chapter 2 . 3/14
I like this one (alone with Assassins Keepers). I never liked what happened to Hansel and Gretel in the anime. This just opens up so many possibilities. I know it has been years since you updated this...but if the urge hits you. The humor throughout is great.
Demonic dragon blade chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
this is FUCKING HILARIOUS lol
ecwecwecw1 chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
This is very funny. I like how it connects to your Assassin Keeper fanfiction. I wonder how the anime or manga would have gone if this family came to be.
Skull Flame chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
Great story. Please continue it. I personally love this kind of fiction where Hansel and Gretel are alive and kind of redeemed.
PD: I would love to see how this "family" does when it's Christmas time. That would be...interesting to see
dragon god 758 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
This is amazing
TheDandyman chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
The was a cute little story. I've got no complaints here. Keep writing.
Darraiter chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
a sports festival!
dragon god 758 chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Nice
Evilkitten3 chapter 2 . 2/25/2015
This is just wonderful About time the twins got some happiness in their lives.
Antique Doll chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
I think Revy and Rock to attend a PTA meeting or a parent-teacher conference or a career day.
I would love for this to continue. Their little family going to the beach, going out to eat, making the rounds with them while they work, baking, having a birthday party with friends from school (many of whom have criminal parents), visiting Aunt Balalaika and Uncle Chang, I hope the new seasons give you some inspiration to continue
archsage328 chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Bwahahahaha! Rock's humor in this story just kills me! And this right after reading your story where the twins join the "family". I have no idea if and when you'll update this story again, but I'm definitely looking forward to that day with glee.
Hyena-Sennin chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Stuff's awesome, but almost 5 years old, update'd be nice!
tom chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Awsome and hope u make a squel
mutual insanity chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
I am in amasement that I have found a story that has been several years and I am still waiting for the next chapter to appear. I mean seriously why haven't you updated marriage of chaos I have been waiting several years now and am waiting thankfully not on baited breath cause that wouldn't have been good but truly I am waiting for patiently for the next chapter. Please for the love of your chosen deity post the next chapter soon
Reishin Amara chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
The 'I'm their father' part truly made me bust a nut was priceless.