Reviews for God that sucks
GAbbyIsLove chapter 11 . 5/8/2009
I love how all of the team says each of the words 'God' 'that' 'sucks'

because they lost the bet!

What a great story!

Great job! I'm looking forward to more of your GAbby fics!
Sophies-Welt chapter 11 . 5/8/2009
Oh yeah love it :D
finlaure chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
torture torture. but it is self imposed. they just have to say something and pooff the torture would be gone.
Sophies-Welt chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
Yeah, loved this, more please!
GAbbyIsLove chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
Wow! Very good, I love this chapter!

Great story!

I can not wait for more!
KellyRoxton chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
what a pretty intense scene. Write more soon Hugs you. Wow. Hot Hot Hot! We like it Hot HOt HOt
Mookie17 chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Loving it, Loving it, Loving it!
KellyRoxton chapter 9 . 5/6/2009
Okay Who is thinking "If only you knew" Was it Ducky, Gibbs or Abby got a little lost there. GREAT chapter you post an M rating for that. Giggles I was like 'M' all right were gonna get some. What Ducky walked in. Sighs. Write more and Post soon I've been really enjoying this. GREAT Job.
lunarmoth131 chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
Cell phones should be banned, lol. And pagers too!

The BBQ should be fun. And finally Gibbs spoke his piece. I look forward to next chapter!
Sophies-Welt chapter 9 . 5/6/2009
God, loved Ducky catching them :D
finlaure chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
yes, I am reviewing them backwards. While the server is working I'm catching up. Besides, I couldn't let this great chapter go without saying, about time they admit it to each other. I can't wait for more.
finlaure chapter 9 . 5/6/2009
At least it wasn't Tony, or worse, Tim. But Duck, get the heck outta there so they can go for it.
Sophies-Welt chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
Yeah! Loved this chapter!
KellyRoxton chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
Oh what a sweet chapter. Great Job. i can't wait to read more soon. Can't wait to read more. Please oh Please it's GREAT. Seriously. Them saying the title at the same time. Whe Made me squeal out loud and Grin from ear to ear. Hmm once they hang up there will be a lot of communicating I hope. In many many different forms. Grins. Can't wait to read more. Write and post soon. GREAT Job.
gabbytiva123 chapter 8 . 5/5/2009