Reviews for God that sucks
KellyRoxton chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
Hm is she going to raid his drawers and find a picture of her in there. The music swells and your reviewers are all anxiously awaiting the next chapter holding our breaths. Hugs you Post more soon.
Chrate chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
Eep! No coffee...yeah, that'd put me off too. This story is so fun!
finlaure chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
Oh just get together for pitys sake. I'm getting sexually frustrated just reading this. But I love it. Please more soon.
Sophies-Welt chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
God, make them hear eachother :) and then get to action ;) Nice chapter anyway
KellyRoxton chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
Oh my goodness was that hot. Part of me from last chapter wanted Abby to hear Gibbs in the shower call her name. Hugs you then make her presence known Giggles What a naughty thought.

Hm No one ate the food. I wonder if Abby's going to go down there in only the t-shirt and undies she's wearing to warm some up. Hugs you I can't wait to read more.
STLFAN chapter 5 . 5/3/2009
THis is very good. And funny. I laughed every time they had nothing to say but "god this sucks". oh the frustration! Looking forward to more.
KellyRoxton chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
Oh my goodness. things are heating up they are all alone and it's Time for some Action. hugs you tight. gREAT JOB. Write more soon. Hugs.
KellyRoxton chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
Oh my goodness HOT HOT HOT any further would have been HOTTER. OH my poor Abby needs relief. Sighs. I could just see Gibbs smirking if he thought he knew what she was doing.. Hm

lunarmoth131 chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
heh, in a way it serves him right for interrupting her before! Hee-hee!

Love this chapter!
Chrate chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
Oh my goodness, these poor people! :)
Sophies-Welt chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
Loved this chapter :) More, more!
lunarmoth131 chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
Oh, poor Abby! I know how she feels. Is Gibbs totally clueless or is he trying to get her to admit the truth? I can't wait to read more!
finlaure chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
Let's see, what's the word I'm looking for, I wish I had Gibbs too, but I don't and GTS. I really love the tention and the laughs in this. Please more soon.
Sophies-Welt chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
Wow amzing, loved this chapter :)
gabbytiva123 chapter 3 . 4/30/2009