Reviews for Silent Dreamer
Quickslice chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Creative, image perfect, beautifully written.

As usual, short but meaningful. Direct to the point and very good concept. The style of writing is extraordinary, I could picture every scene vividly. This Yoshie-san is trully a work of art. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Sharpclaws chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Great story. I especially liked how you ended it.
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
This was a FANTASTIC little fic! I hadn't squeed like that in a while xD I loved it from start to finish! From the concept of Goldtooth's odd, yet terrifying power, the way you portrayed Ichigo's worst nightmares, and Rukia's despair was all managed beautifully. I especially liked seeing Rukia's relationship with Hichigo (I always loved that guy but after reading this I love him x100000 times more!) and Kaien's cameo at the end.

I have to congratulate you on Ichigo and Rukia's characterization throughout. I've read other fics with dark, angsty plots like this and the most common mistake I see is the authors screwing up the main character's...characters xD But you did really well. You showed how even in the most dangerous, hopeless situation, the thing at the forefront of their minds was always each other- very IchiRuki. Even when Hichigo was concerned (Him defending Rukia -while trying to act nonchalant- and her saying that she cares about EVERY part of Ichigo...Oh God, so perfect!). But even those who manage something like this usually fall when it comes to the part where the two reveal their romantic feelings to each other: I was pleasantly surprised to see that it wasn't the case with your story! The whole scene at the end was just timed perfectly and it had a sweet, casual feel that just made everything feel very natural, even while keeping some in-character awkwardness on both sides. (And Hichigo's comments were hilarious xD).

The note you ended this one was PERFECT, with only 'sweet dreams lying ahead'. Just wonderful fic! I rarely enjoy multi-chapter fics set in the Bleachverse, but yours more than did the trick! Thank you for this piece:3
BosRonald chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Nice
Lenuca chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
Awesome fic! Love the plot and it was so nicely written that it couldn't get better
372259 chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
omg great story but...

AMAZING ending :D !

I think i re-read the last paragraph 5 times :P

GREAT JOB :)
AFCRose chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
Huh! That was excellent! I loved the IchixRuki! And tiny Hichi... I was literally rolling on the floor laughing when Hichi was like "Ichigo is my b*!" That was funny!

Arigato!
lmeiije chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
This was absolutely amazing. (:
hellking chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Very good Job. I really liked this. I like how you made Rukia go a little crazy, it was a nice touch, and the emotion, beautiful.
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
[Ichigo fell back as she lashed out, smacking the side of his head. He watched as she stared furiously at him, “Am I Ok?” she spat, “Am I Ok? Look at you! You’re practically torn apart, and the best you can come up with is ‘Am I Ok’ ?”

Ichigo watched, a little amused, “Rukia…”

“What if you had killed us Ichigo?”

“Rukia…”

“What if you had died?”

“Rukia…”

“What if-”

“Rukia!”]

LOL

[Kisuke grinned, letting out a long sigh, “I guess you won the bet.”

Yoruichi laughed, “You can pay up later.” she replied, sending a wink towards the shopkeeper. She turned back to the two, “Just try to get some more rest, you two.”]

Why am I not surprised that they bet?

Somehow... I have imagined Ichigo shirtless from the moment he was holding Rukia in his arms back at Kisuke's... must be the effect of the 378th manga chapter :D

Loved yur stories although I got confused at some points with the kido...

And PLEASE tell me what the last 2 steps would've been!
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
KAIEN?

[The dark-haired man cracked a wide smile, “Good... that's exactly what I wanted to hear...”]

[Kaien shook his head, “Ichigo... you said you would give me anything. I'm asking you... for everything. Your powers, your mind, your soul, your control...”]

[Are you serious? You decide you love Rukia now? When she's nowhere to be found, you decide to fall in love with her! Kurosaki... you idiot!

Love? No... it was too sudden, too crazy. Wasn't it?

Ichigo gave a defeated sigh, “Alright... I'll give you everything,” he looked the man in the eye, “But I want to see Rukia first.”

Kaien flashed him a sinister smile, “But of course.”]

Whah! You make me hate Kaien! Not even the ninth Espada managed that! *murmurs to herself* No, calm down, it's just a fanfiction...
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
[He stopped walking, turning to face Rukia, his brow raised, “What kinda stupid question is that?”]

Wish that would be in the manga xD

[I am nothing like Ichigo.]

U-huh, sure xD

[“Stay back! Let me handle this,” he rose to his feet, grasping his blade his weak hands. Rukia furrowed her brow at the sight, 'Not like Ichigo, my ass!']

There you have it Hichigo!

[After a few moments he no longer felt pain in his wounds as the injuries he sustained healed up, “Thanks...” he muttered under his breath, not looking at Rukia.

She gave a faint smile, “No problem.”

He sighed, looking over at her. Inspecting her for wounds, “You don't look so bad. You got it easy.”

She scoffed, rolling her eyes.

Definitely like Ichigo.]

Poor Hichigo :)

You are sick-minded for what you are doing to Ichigo... I like it ;)

[The scene vanished, and Ichigo returned to the blank abyss.

“Get me out of here!” he roared, “LET ME OUT!” he fell to his knees, panting, panic overwhelming him, “I want to go...”

'Home...']

Poor Ichi T-T
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
LOL, Hichigo helps Rukia? Nice :D
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
You DO know that Bakudo only bind, right? So why is one of them killing?

Rukia scared me o.O

And I somehow knew Kisuke would know because he ALWAYS know xD
PaNiCiNgReBeLaNgElS chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
dude this was amazing! Omg i loved. My favorite part was when hichigo was all like "ichigo's my bitch!" lmfao...that was so funny.