Reviews for This Is Real
Guest chapter 14 . 4/25/2014
Please write more
candyluvsu chapter 14 . 12/25/2010
Awwww im glad he finally remembered :)
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 14 . 9/3/2009
more please
brucas224 chapter 14 . 11/12/2008
just read it loved it more more smtichie love and the gang loved it update soon!
Eloise Lawrence chapter 14 . 11/1/2008
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY!

AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR WRITING!

AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
ElfOfMirkwood chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
hey I read your story and I think it's really great. I loved camp rock! U should submit this to disney though I don't think Joe would like it since he is in the hospital most of the time lol :) The language is a bit strong to be on Tv but I think disney would like it :) Can't wait for you to write more.
x.imagine.x chapter 14 . 8/16/2008
I just finished reading all of this, and let me say, INTENSE! i was totally hooked as soon as the first chapter was done. I couldn't stop reading. awesome!
dreamer963 chapter 14 . 8/16/2008
so is this the last chapter or not?
skittleysweet chapter 14 . 8/12/2008
omfg this is a really intense stroy! omfg my eyse r al watrey! update asap! ugh drama is awesome!
avidswimmer09 chapter 14 . 7/25/2008
just as long as tess stays out of the pic im fine
Privateserieslvr chapter 14 . 7/25/2008
You can't end this! You so have to write more!
Everme chapter 14 . 7/25/2008
Oh, come on! They did the nasty at HER house? While her mom was there? And her mom did nothing about it? That seems off. I mean, I said my personal morals shouldn't get in the way, but realistically speaking, that's WAY out of character for Connie.

I still loved the chapter though. Very sweet. It made me smile wide. Like...Demi wide. Splitting my face open wide. Anyway. Update soon!
Everme chapter 13 . 7/25/2008
Wow. That was a random regain of memory. But I've never lost my memory so I don't know how that feels. I'm glad he got it back, though. And now the classic chase to the airport.

Tess seems really creepy in your story. I mean in the movie she's a scheming *, but she's like the next level of creepy here. I would be terrified of her. I don't have a lot of sympathy for your Tess...which seems to be your point, so well pointed.

So, one more chapter and then I'll be up to speed.
Everme chapter 12 . 7/25/2008
Wow. Nate and Caitlyn are like fifteen. I mean, I know fifteen year olds have sex but...I don't know, my personal morals shouldn't interfere with the story.

I figured there was something more to Shane's apology, like Tess tricked him into tricking her. Or did he mean it and Tess lied some more after he said it? I don't know, I guess I'll have to find out.