Reviews for The Lair of Danny Phantom
SkylarO chapter 1 . 1/12
While it may not be decent to swim with the skirt, the boys wouldn't care too much. We jeans are the worst though, you always end up with a rash.
Luna Lillyth chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Every ghost must have a layer.
Angelicat2 chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Awesome...I really like it! I also like it when he takes over Dark Pariah's castle and it changes to match him.
Calypso chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
THAT WAS AWESOME!
Morgan AMV chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Actually, if I was with really close friends with people like Danny and Tucker I would have taken my pants off. Think about it, they're in their underwear so why can't you be. Not to mention it is kind of like you wearing a bikini just not the same fabric. Although, I wouldn't recommend taking your shirt off.
Lady Nature chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I like it
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
nice love it
HalfafanD chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Oh! I love this story. I think it was very creative of Danny to have a space room. ;3
obsessivereader95 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
i know exactly how you feel. half the stuff that comes out of my head just seems to suddenly appear out of nowhere. awesome oneshot! XD more people should write about danny getting a lair. actually, there might be millions out there. i'm just bad with searching...

thanks for writing!
DanPOWER chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Wow! This was a really cool idea, I liked how you did it. And Danny's lair was really cool! You write well too!
Lalnasaur chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
That was awesome!
PsychoticNari chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
:) very awesome
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Haha, aww. The perfect lair for Danny. Thanks for writing!
magdilen chapter 1 . 12/18/2008