Reviews for Forgetting to Love
demigoddesses chapter 18 . 12/19/2014
Wow. So far this fic is blowing my mind.
brightdarknessx chapter 40 . 3/20/2014
Truly beautiful. I don't know what else to say. I loved it
ABowman20101 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I love how you write with the finest details its really captivating! Really wish there were stories as amazing as yours being written on fanfic which sadly they aren't :(
Guest chapter 37 . 1/27/2013
Epic-brilliant-amazing-OUTSTANDING!
zanfan chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
your stories are AMAZING! No wonder why they are top of the list of HSM fanfic sorted by review. These stories were written so long ago which mean you have been a terrific writer ages ago!
NverSayNver chapter 40 . 7/19/2012
I loved this story too! I like reading stories wheretheir lives aren't as perfect as we want them to and that they can befucked up too. Loved it!
zan123 chapter 40 . 11/14/2011
Great story! Your an awesome writer! :)
wagGirl chapter 40 . 6/16/2011
YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! I swear I keep getting obsessed w/ each of your stories; it's SO GOOD it's like reading a actual book! Keep it up & don't stop w/ the stories, I'll be heartbroken if you do. & I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks & KNOWS you have true potential to become a writer in the future. So goodluck ; even though you obviously don't need it [:
TheWolfHourx chapter 40 . 5/4/2011
You did it again. And I have to be honest. I am getting slightly jealous. All your stories, (I have read), are like...AMAZING! Congrats on getting over 2,000 reviews! Keep on Keepin' on...
kaybaby1127 chapter 40 . 1/31/2011
gawd they are so cute 3
1 chapter 21 . 1/17/2011
Finally he asked her out!
Leona chapter 20 . 1/16/2011
This was just amazing. You're so good at what you do. I wish there were more great authors like you.
Jennie chapter 18 . 1/16/2011
Aw, I love the last scentence. You're so amazing. I love how you can make a deep connection between the readers and vice characters.
Mandy chapter 12 . 1/15/2011
They need each other so much and I know how it feels to need someone so strongly.
Mandy chapter 11 . 1/15/2011
I feel so sorry for Gabi and Troy. I hope they will be able to take away each others pain.
2,645 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »