Reviews for A Matter Of Propriety
LucidKren chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This was a lot of fun! Cheered me right up. Great work!
the grey mage chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
how have i not reviewed this? i do love me some team seven loving.
sadbird chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
HAHA I FREAKIN LOVE THIS! lovely team 7 moment!
anon chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
extraordinarily perfect in every way. I read it over several times just to appreciate the timing, the expressions, and the sheer wit you give these characters. Love!
Mokulule chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Wonderful story, had me laughing badly!
vetgirl1293 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Surprisingly, it wasn't needed, though, as Sasuke seemed to have a plan of his own. Peeking over the top of the bright yellow book – and when had he picked the thing up anyway? – he asked, “So where exactly do you fall on the Kinsey scale, Naruto? Two? Three maybe?” he asked. “I know you're not a zero. You flirt too much for that.”

Sakura would've laughed had she not been just as blindsided as Naruto.

Sasuke continued with a shrug. “I'm probably more like a four, I guess. It's more of an issue that most people disgust me in general, though, than gender. I guess I'm kind of picky.”

That entire section up there is FTW. Especially Sasuke and his, I hate ppl in general statement. Perfect.

This was absolutely hilarious.
The Modern Mythical Gypsy chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Oh, the plot bunnies!
cast14 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
lol

great story i loved it

hope you'll write others
Ceirwy chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Raise of hands people who think this is brilliant? Yes? Thats what I thought. Unanimous vote towards brilliant. I read this with some friends and I can tell you were all clutching our sides laughing. Perhaps also our hilarity extend to the fact that we had just bought a sex instruction manual as a gag for friend. XD
xSuus chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Omg, hilarious xD

Just love it, realy good job D
nana16 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I love team seven, this was so hilarious! good job ]
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Oh now that was just gleefully enjoyable and friend-y! Obviously taking out the characters and context, but its the kind of ridiculous discussion I could see having with some my close group of friends. Not that I'm saying we have underlying orgy tendencies in our relationshp, but that you really capture the kind of absurd, akward, goofy, and fun kind of random conversations that come up around really close friends.
Karen chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
This was a hilarious story. You did a really good job.
Merridaine chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
haha good stuff loved it
Peach Tuesday's chapter 1 . 7/22/2008