Reviews for About the Dance
samaramorgane chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
It's very cute and sweet!I would be nice some other chapiter!
Pink Illusion chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
Very fluffy...
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Interesting story... Kinda cute.
Katharina chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
"Are we really allowed to do that? I mean, bring dates of the same sex…" Ginny could almost hear the wheels turning in his head.

Hahaha! I loved that line.
charmedbaby11 chapter 2 . 10/19/2006
ud soon
The Fayt In Purple chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
all i can say is "aww!" i love this story already!

-The Fayt -
The Fayt In Purple chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
not usually into femmeslash, but this one caugth my eye. i like this one quite a bit- it's very well written, and the idea is cute. you're a great writer, and that definately adds to the story.

very good job.

-The Fayt -
Georgina Weasley chapter 2 . 5/15/2005
Please... finish this! I've been waiting!
Hidden chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
Really enjoying the story and the writting. Love the letter exchange between Ginny and Percy. Looking forward to chapter 3. My only question is I am just not sure of Cho's motivation - does she really like like Ginny, just trying to show her stuff and create a stir, avoiding Harry...? Hope this becomes clearer. Great work!
WitchofNZ chapter 2 . 7/11/2004
I LOVE this. It's GREATLY written, and a good message, 2. Just 1 thing I object 2: and that's Neville-my fave character-being gay, and w/ JUSTIN? I'm srry, that's just sick. lol but anywayz, nice job!
SoulAstray chapter 2 . 6/14/2004
what's next? Pretty good so far...
Romana chapter 2 . 3/6/2004
Ek! How the hell did I miss chapter 2? So adorably cute!
*fangirls*
Georgina Weasley chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Delightful! The characters seem so real and so like themselves. I completely believe this is Ginny's voice I'm hearing! Letters with Percy were a very nice touch; I like the idea of those two sharing confidences, and found it very believable though not something I would have thought of on my own. And the Neville/Justin bit on the side is sweet. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
istima chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
This story is really fun. I'm excited to hear about Neville & Justin and Percy's boyfriend, and I like Ginny's voice in this story. She sounds like herself and I'm glad to read about her. :)
clara chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
really liked it. it's nice to see a girl taking the initiative for a change at Hogwarts. Really sweet and believable characterisations. I usually like heavy slash but this is perfect. I wonder what happens next?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »