Reviews for Blackmail
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
_CrazyMadFitOfGigglesAndSnorts_ - That is what this story reduced me to. I don't know about you, but if I had been Sasuke, I would have gotten Naruto home, ordered him to strip, marked him up, down, in, out, emotionaly and physicaly, then burned the outfit in malicious glee. Serious. Well, I might have kept the tag.

YYWKMN.
Anake14 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
You are a review monster... but that was funny. I never thought a girl would attempt to seduce a person while recieving death glares.
Bandoonoo chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
i'd definitely wanna read more! :)
milkchocolatehot64 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
THAT WAS GREAT! CAN'T WAIT 4 THE NEXT CHS! PLEASE HURRY!
IDK1314 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
yess god yess!

the tea thing worked! yaya 4 me! anyway, yes, i liked it and wisg u would update soon! JA ne!
Inu-bitch chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
cool story. i look forward to hearing more. it has defently been over a month since you updated this story. not complaning just pointing it out.
RayOfSunshine88 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Ahaha, I was thinking the same thing as Naruto :'Well at least it doesn't show as much skin as the outfit I made Sasuke wear.'

But anywho, it was a cute story. I just feel bad for Naruto, considering his clothing, because the team's staying for the festival. Aha, oh well though.
xbabylolitax chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
its good but it ended too soon... when will there be more?
BrokenBloodDrops chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
A review monster huh? Fine, but I'm throwing them to you- I'm tried of getting bitten by animals..*grumbles*
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Nice, update soon!
Sora Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Awsome! This is a really good story! But of course I like almost if not all of your stories! Can't wait for the next update!
longgnol chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
i was hopeing for a fishnet orange dress, but the look you came up with is so much better! yay to an angry sasuke! got a bit sappy near the end but it worked to get yukari to stop acting like the former sakura(useless and sasuke-obsessed)

update soon!
kellymarianandanne chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
listen, i love this! keep up the good work! can't wait until the next update!
Gothic Anime Lover chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
*feeds review monster* i really enjojyed this. (as much as i did the first story) ad egarly anticipate the next chapter.
gaaranojutsu02 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
The first chappie is really good and I can't wait for the next!