Reviews for Of Squashed Bananas and Burnt Toast
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
i practically spit out my cereal when i read their mothers reaction lol
Ailis Ceana chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This was so cute. I can relate to Edmund here: I always burned the toast, even to the point where smoke was coming from the toaster.

Poor Peter! He had such troubles with the eggs.

And, poor Mrs. Pevensie! I give her a lot of credit for touching that 'coffee'. Anywho, great story! Loved it!
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
this was ADORABLE. i never was allowed to make either of my parents breakfast without the other one supervising. i believe it was for this exact reason. kids just try so hard you have to love them for their efforts. :)
forNarnia chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
oh! god! good, I'm still Alive, i never really thought that you could die of laughter hahaha, whoo, i feel so out of breath from too much laughing, just wondering what do ash taste like? :D
hikaricute chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Lol. This is so cute! I can imagine Peter and Edmund's matching teddy pajamas. hehehe
CN chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I nearly died of laughter! Thank you!
TheLonelyDancer chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
This is a very funny story! I am at school & it is 2:07 pm and I am trying not to laugh! Renesmee Cullen101
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Hehehe

They're in for it!
Queen Su chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Ha ha! That was great! : ) There were a few spelling errors so you might want to look back over the story. Anyway, awesome job! : )

In Aslan's Name,

Queen Susan the Gentle
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Cute...

Love it!

Luna
LucyCrewe11 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
cute story. I think it could have been a little funnier but it was still very cute.
GirlofNoConsequence chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This is absolutely brilliant! I am two years older than you and my stories are absolutely rubbish! Thanks for keeping us entertained!

Favorite Line:

Edmund rushed down the stairs, stumbling slightly and grabbed a banana from the fruit tray. While running up the stairs, he dropped it and accidentally stepped on it. He felt the mushy fruit squish beneath his toes and he picked it up, heart thumping. The fruit seemed to be okay, and he rushed upstairs to meet Peter.
Nikkster chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Someone's in trou-ble!
Quilliet1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
This is seriously the FUNNIEST FIC i ever read! LOVE IT!
hugs and puppies all around chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
That was so cute. I was laughing at Helen's expressions. HAHAHA!