Reviews for ephemeral: fifty glimpses
Dids107 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
It's my real username, I just didn't sign in. But yeah, i really,mealy loved this. I think you captured their relationship perfectly. I love how dons always like "do you hear me, renet? Are you listening?" It was very cute.
M chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I must say, I normally loath crack pairings...but I think you just made me a RenetXDon fan. You're an excellent writer! I hope you continue writing TMNT fics :)
saralinda chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I can't believe this only has 5 reviews! Anyway, I really enjoyed it. I sort of got into the zone while reading it. It made a lot of sense to me. Great job.
SilentMyriad chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Oh, I love these. I'm not sure I should even try and pick out a favorite, and take it at a whole; but nineteen-soul really stood out for me.
Reijiro chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Very nicely done. I loved the great mix of humour, drama and reality-checks you achieved with these. So much so I'm not even gonna attempt to pick a fav.
Winnychan chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Wrong, Attention, WAIT, Child, History, Bother, Drive, Hunger... GAH! I love way too many of these and am starting to feel a bit silly trying to name them all.

OMG IVY! WELCOME TO THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE DON AND RENET SHIPPERS CLUB! I'm sure DB will FREAK OUT when he reads this. XD This was so totally a million kinds of awesome!

XOXO

Winny
PlainSimpleGarak chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I really enjoyed this collections of snippets of the relationship. I think the fractured nature makes it read better - allowing the reader to fill in the rest of the picture. My fav? Drive :)
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Very nice! I like this little collection but my favorite has to be number thirty-two, eye. Just because Renet so would.