Reviews for Social Butterfly With Fangs
Gladrial10 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Oh that was delightful and many a giggle was had. I love when the rogues are forced into socializing and it is characterized well.
Sylvia1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
You totally need to write more Scarecrow & Hatter stories! I loved them in this. Poor Crane, though I do think Jervis would end up regretting his impromptu party guest before the night was over.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Poor Crane.

Then again, Scarecrow is kinda a very terrifying villain. Tetch is hardly a hero but he's not the worst. And he's very sweet, if pretty delusional. I like the Mad Hatter beating the Scarecrow.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
It shows because the dialogue was absolutely delightful. I really need to show this fic to my Batman fanboy brother. He's going to love this to pieces just as much as I enjoyed cackling over it.
Seiberwing chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Poor Arkham inmates. Even their social calls are fucked up.
Professor J. L. Nemo chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Smashing! I love how you keep them so well in character!
Jejune Nightshade chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
lol, that is hilarious. Clean cup!
Wolfyfox chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
HAHAHAHA, i could definately see this happening
Trumpeteer34 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Hahahaha! I love that "Delightful, isn't it?" line from Jervis. Oh, the man is mad, no question about it.

Their dialogue is so much fun to write, no lie. I love this piece! Excellent work!
DrakkenWasHere chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
"Show me love?"

My dear, I'm inclined to marry you! This was sheer utter genius. After a long day of being chased by the cops, and having his face smashed by the batman, I don't blame Crane from being so teed-off. In fact, even though I love Jervis, I'd probably be the same way.

Again, it was simply perfect in every way!

Sending Fangirl Love,

DrakkenWasHere
The Hutt chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This is very good. I like how you've interpreted the characters, and the dialogue is outstanding.
shann1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Your writing of both Mad Hatter's personality and Scarecrow's is great but their interaction together? Absolutely Frabjous!
CaliforniaStop chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Ah! I loved this ever so much!

Crane and Tetch make quite a pair! Their dialogue is hilarious to read, and to write! I'm glad you kept them very much in character.

Jonathan's dry wit is perfect, as always :3
BloodofthePen chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
That was absolutely bloody hysterical. XD I adore the dialogue.

“I’m hardly considered a respected judge of this sort of thing these days, but you, Jervis, are insane.”

“Delightful, isn’t it?”

Brilliantly done, as always. :D
saria almasy albatou kinneas chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
oh my god, that was great. I particularly liked Crane repeating the 'clean cup, clean cup' line, it made my day! keep up the good work!