Reviews for A Mary Sue Alphabet: Transformers Edition
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Psst you forgot Causeway
Dark and Chaotic chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I laughed so hard, especially at the letter V, as that's my sister's name. Oh lawdy! I hadn't even read the whole thing when I recited it to her, and I nearly had an aneurism laughing when I reached her name. Great job at this Mary Sure Alphabet :)
Kalium Hydroxide chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
OMP OMP OMP! *squeals and giggles in delight* You have NO idea how much I loved this! Loved all the poems! And the writing and the Sue-bashing and... and... *rants on*
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Wow! This is just pure genius! I LOLed at every single one of them, and all the little stories which go with it too. I absolutely HATE OCs! Unless they just play as a little side-character or don't really star in the fanfic as the main character. The Transformers fandom never ceases to amaze me... -_- I have never seen a Fandom so swamped with OCs before...
Lunar Mist chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
You are my hero. This poem totally made my day XD
Teh Acorn chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I really like this. I have trouble coming up with rhyming lines in my first language (Turkish) so I admire those who can do it in English.

Amongst these Sues are humans and Transformers alike. As much as some fans hate to admit it, the Transformers 'Verse is established in such a way that being human won't make a character a Sue on its own.

I agree with your points about Alexis. Some might disagree with you about her relationship with Starscream turning him into a less interesting character, though. I never watched Transformers Armada, so I don't know.

Elita-1, well, what little of her we see in the canon unfortunately suffices to make her a prime target for Suefication (pun not intended.) Still, I see her as a character with potential, for stories about what she and her squad do on Cyberton, or how her style of leadership differs from Optimus Prime's.
JenEvan chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Really amusing one :)

As for the poems on Elita-1 and Alexis, i'm guessing that you're referring to the writers/fics that had turn them into Mary-Sues; something which I had the misfortune to have stumbled upon. Otherwise, Elita's quite a good match for Optimus, IMO.

The funniest paragraphs are for the R, the Y and the Z xD
SaneFangirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Oh man, this was hilarious! I just couldn't stop laughing. I especially liked the part about how one of the Mary-Sues (I forget which) insulted Megatron and got off scott-free. What's up with that? And as for the "Alexis" poem, one of my major pet peeves are fics that involve Starscream behaving romantically toward ANY OCs, especially human ones. In conclusion, this was an awesome fic.
the idiot chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I don't care if these had proper beat or whatever (I certainly couldn't tell, being an awful poet), I thought they were hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing after the second one. You really worked it, cop-sue or not. xD
Gold Silk chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
R, S, and Y were my favorites ]
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I don't know anything about IDW, but your little poems about the Mary Sues are all too true xD
palomino333 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
LOL Genius and completely true!
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Wow. Hilarious. I'm just glad I found no reference to my OC. Yay!
Zaerith Vrinn chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I agree with you on the Alexis and Elita thing, I hated them in cannon (execot in Animated I liked Elita in that), but fanfic writters make them too 'perfect' and neither of them actually did much in the series. Elita appereared in ONE episode and was hardly mention, if at all, in any other, and theough Alexis did stuff she was completely contradictory, what with telling the boys to be aware of the Decepticons, but immedatly accepting Starscream. Agghh its a nightmare!

But anyway I'm just ranting nowe, I liked the OC's, or their names anyway, I' probably hate them if they were actually in a fic, great work!
LeashedCreature chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Oh please, I understand about Sues/Stus and canon human characters that seem to be useless, but Alexis and Elita-1? Please tell me you were smoking crack. Please. Two female canon characters I respect are effing Sues?

Else, I liked this. It's not original amongst the anti-Sue/Stu trend, but it's slightly original in form.