Reviews for Forest of Fear
Shellbean chapter 34 . 10/26/2012
Hey there LMXb,
I never read this story before. Can you believe it. Usually I've read yours more then once. Thanks for writing it. I always think that the way you write Ronon and Jennifer in a relationship is so cute. Plus I can see him being overly protective of any woman he was in a relationship with especially after how he lost his first love. Great job, very enjoyable. Shellbean:)
hifield chapter 23 . 7/6/2011
Rodney's panic attack over the reviews was great especially reminding Jennifer that she'd seen everyone naked before ... a comment Ronon wasn't keen on!
hifield chapter 22 . 7/5/2011
Woolsey's threats to Rodney were hilarious. Nice that he has Sheppard keeping an eye on Jennifer too ... I like how she's building a circle of friends through their concerns.
hifield chapter 21 . 7/5/2011
You do McKay so well ... I love all his griping and complaining. Teyla's warnings to Ronon are so funny ... love how protective she is of Jennifer.
hifield chapter 20 . 7/4/2011
Very good conversation between the two especially Ronon's frustration with the missing "Chick Flick".
hifield chapter 19 . 7/4/2011
Sheppard's teasing comment ... You do know you are meant to clear the area before blowing the C4?" Smirked Sheppard... to Ronon was really good. Tricking Jennifer into taking it easy was good thinking.
hifield chapter 18 . 7/4/2011
Lots of good action in this chapter ... eager to see how it turns out.
hifield chapter 17 . 7/4/2011
Jennifer's being too hard on herself .. good chapter.
hifield chapter 16 . 7/4/2011
Good chapter ... nice to know Ronon is heading it up on the ground.
hifield chapter 15 . 7/4/2011
Rodney did a good job with his advice. Poor Ronon is really suffering.
hifield chapter 14 . 7/4/2011
Loved Jennifer's "Pot, Kettle, Black" comment - so true. Rodney's description of Larrin as "the dominant alpha male in the relationship." was perfect.
hifield chapter 13 . 7/4/2011
Good to hear Caine's explanation of what happened. Jen did an amazing job.
hifield chapter 12 . 7/4/2011
Loved the conversation between Jennifer and Rodney ... good dialog.
hifield chapter 11 . 7/4/2011
Good chapter. Loved her explanation of the attack and how she closed her eyes and plunged the knife ... probably hoping for the best. That's probably how I'd do it. lol
hifield chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
Poor Jennifer is clueless over Ronon's feelings for her ... hopefully they can get that ironed out soon!