Reviews for Leather
Cherry Blossom Angel 18 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Good ending. The rest was pretty good, but the ending was near perfection, if not perfection it's self. Well done!
The.Lost.Thoughts chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
-dreamy sigh- Perfect.

My obsession with leather will never be the same. . I can't decide if this is good or bad.
GoblynQueen chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
i really liked this one
magialuna chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
A perfect ending. Loved it. -Clare
dansemacabre chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Also here via a rec from Scatteredlogic, and I'm only sorry I didn't get around to reading this sooner! Wonderful piece, both for its steaminess and its poignancy. Thank you for sharing it.
saniika chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Hello, I came to you throuth "scatteredlogic", thanks to "fangirl_tour".

I thouth you would apricciate a real review not just comment on a teaser.

This is really amazing, not even becouse it is your first "labyfic"...It was just right. Short, fine but efficient to the maximum. I didnt even miss the real "action" between J/S. The end was really satisfying and left in me such "oh, this could happen after it..or this...but it is still possitive!"

:-) wonderfull~ pats you*
yodeladyhoo chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
This story was tagged on ScatteredLogic's Fangirl Tour. Faboulous offering. I want to say sweet, but there is nothing sweet about leather, only suppleness.

Thank you for sharing.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Er. Lustily Ever After I guess. *grin*
Trinasaur chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Spectacular
bk11 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I read this one-gritty. Interesting to read your first fic. :)
What Lurks In Shadows chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Fantastic and rather breathtaking I must say. 'Less is more' most defiantly the case with this short story. Very well written. A shame it remains tucked away on page 17.
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Wow. Stunning piece. Very well done. I loved every minute of it, and I can't wait to see what else you might be capable of.
a lady grinning chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
o, that was hot. very thought-provoking take on sarah. i like it.
Jessie Deal chapter 1 . 12/10/2003