Reviews for Another Brother
LittleLorna chapter 12 . 9/19
I finally got round to continuing your story here xD. All I could think of when Sokka was desperate for food was "your not you when you're hungry, have a snicker bar." Kind of feel a little bad for Iroh that Zuko hates Iroh right now because Iroh was about to grab Katara I really do hope they meet up soon and establish a bond with each other but then I suppose emotions were high for everyone, things didn't go as planned for anyone :/.
I Like how you've had momo stay with Iroh too.
Redbookbluebook chapter 28 . 9/11
Damn. This story is incredible honestly. The detail and complexity of the plot is so good. I like that you aren't going straight from canon either. (It was a surprise to me initially finding out Iroh was in line for the throne and Zuko's mother was in the picture.) I wondered where the vision with Lu Ten would play in and that moment between deciding to rescue Zuko or saving the rest of his family and friends must have been incredibly difficult. It's awesome that Yue didn't die and I look forward to seeing how she influences the group. (Part of me wondered if she didn't die so that Zuko could end up with Suki instead of Sokka since he will be with Yue. That's how my shipping heart is thinking anyway.) I'm so glad they've found their dad because the loss of Zuko would be incredibly hard for them to reconcile with on their own. It will also just be neat to see Hakoda's reaction to how they've grown as people. Poor Zuko. I love that Iroh has spun all of this in his favour even though Zuko will hate it when he finds out. I wish Zuko knew how he was injured but hopefully that will come out in the future. It'll be interesting seeing how he adapts to his capture. I wonder if he will learn to play along while keeping his loyalties to himself. Being that this is an alternate universe I also wonder if Iroh is still a part of the White Lotus since he does have a fondness for the pai sho tile or if that's merely coincidence. I want to add that it's really cool how you've taught Zuko to firebend like a waterbender. I really love this story and I hope you will be inspired to update in the near future.
Redbookbluebook chapter 19 . 9/11
Zuko's Agni Kai was amazingly creative and well written. Zuko may have burned Zhao but Iroh burned him harder at the end of the chapter! Love this story!
Redbookbluebook chapter 5 . 9/10
I really enjoyed this chapter. The discussion with The tribe was well written and the news about the firebenders dying without sun was interesting. Katara and Sokka talking with Zuko was really lovely. It makes sense for Sokka to be the eldest in the family since the tribe wouldn't take well to a firebending chief and Sokka would be upset about being denied his birthright probably. I'm so happy Zuko has a family now.
Redbookbluebook chapter 1 . 9/10
It's only the first chapter but I love this already! Poor Zuko, I felt so sad for him when he was looking at his reflection and thought he looked mean. It's so sweet that he's growing on the men and I look forward to Katara and Sokka's reactions. It was clever of him to stop all the fires on the ship. Looking forward to reading more!
Denna4eva chapter 28 . 9/5
Wow. 3
goatboy chapter 1 . 9/3
I am on amazon right now about to buy the series again. You were so good at writing in this world I didn't want it to stop.
Please write an other chapter! I can't wait it's too good. Plese I am begging you, write more!
heloise.lhermenier2 chapter 28 . 8/30
OH MY GOD ! PLEEEAAASE UPDATE !
Anyway, I love your story.
scrandle chapter 28 . 8/30
Wow, I had so, so much fun reading this. This is an amazing story, and O really appreciate the effort you put in to plan and make it as rich, detailed and complicated as it is. I think you capture Zuko's personality really well; just the right amount of angst and a lot less daddy issues ahah. And katara really stands out for her flaws and her spirit. Both characters are different, but still very similar in many ways, and I never would have noticed until now! They have a really interesting and touching relationship in your story, with their shared bending, and you have managed to portray, in a larger sense, the water trio's very strong sibling "togetherness". It's a very strong part of the story.

It's difficult for me to pick a favorite character, since I have enjoyed them all very much. I would say that I've been impressed the most with the fire nation cast and Hakoda's inner monologue at the begining. Iroh is a total professional badass, I love it, he has compassion, knows how to get stuff done and is every inch the prince you portray him as in this story. I always wondered about that in the cartoon actually. *shrug* Azula and Ozai sneakiness is also a major highlight.

World building wise I think you've added a lot of interesting and believable lore to the world. None of it feels superfluous, and it makes the story richer, and especially in the "siege of the north" arc, adds a lot more tension.

What am I looking forward to most? I really want to see Ursa! a totally unexplored character in Canon! But now! Aahhh! And everything going on with the Iroh/Zuko/Ozai situation. And I'm happy to see Hakoda again! Ahh and Yue is with them which is cool, I imagine she's a secret badass!

Thanks for making this story, I've greatly enjoyed it, so really, thank you. Good luck with any future writing!
scrandle chapter 1 . 8/30
OH also I LOVE! the spirit stuff you've added to the story. I love it. Just small and big, really cool from a narrative perspective. Can't wait to see how it plays into the story more.
i check this fic every day to see if it's updated,,, and i am really scared that it's going to be abandoned again. but i am so excited to see how this will play out! i totally guessed that zuko would get captured, and now i am ready for the ANGST. poor sokka, he will have to explain why zuko is gone :( but i am super hyped about yue being there!
I found your story yesterday, I absolutely love it! I way you've shifted the events of the original story to fit yours, has been done perfectly. I know you probably won't update this story again, since it's been so long since the last one, but I had to let you know how amazing this was to read.
FreelanceBum chapter 7 . 8/23
I think its Toph.
officualgamingwizard chapter 28 . 8/19
It's been more than a year and still waiting on this update
3,741 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »