Reviews for Another Brother
Cyan Quartz chapter 5 . 5/14
Your Author Note was interesting. I suppose Airbenders would perish if thrown into a vacuum, but who wouldn't?
chalicity chapter 39 . 5/1
I love rereading this - such a phenomenal story.I hope one day it will get updated again. 3
samusbot chapter 39 . 4/18
Found this fic a couple days ago and just finished binging the whole thing. This is a fantastic read that makes me keep screaming "AAAAAAAHHH!" internally at every twist and turn.
MaisyMason chapter 39 . 4/2
I just finished rereading this wonderful story. I knew it hasn’t been updated in a long time, but it’s so good I had to. PLEASE continue this! You have a masterpiece here. I adore how you’ve used the characters, changing the story but keeping them consistent with who they are in ATLA. Please don’t abandon this fic!
Guardian Fox chapter 6 . 3/31
I read this fic years ago and logged into this account on a whim, amazed to find updates! I am so enjoying rediscovering this story. I don't remember how far it was last time I read it.

Something that caught me this time. With the polar winter, wouldn't the same thing happen to Katara in the polar summer, when there's no moon? Just curious. Maybe this is explored later.

Sincerely, an excited reader.
Kimmytrainer chapter 31 . 3/24
Wow this chapter was so cool!
Kimmytrainer chapter 27 . 3/23
Poor Zuko…. I wish he would remember that Sokka used to mutter the name Lu Ten when he was sick lol
Kimmytrainer chapter 26 . 3/23
Looks like Yue might survive so that Zuko can be with Suki. I hope so!

I must admit I don’t really like the time shifts in this chapter. They caught me by surprise. But the story is so fantastic I won’t complain. Thanks for writing 3
Kimmytrainer chapter 16 . 3/22
Nooooo I can’t believe you didn’t let Ji deliver the letter! :(((

This story is fantastic, I gotta keep reading :D
Raiju001 chapter 39 . 3/8
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Dang it! This is like Empire Strikes Back levels of Cliffhanger at CH39! This is such a good story as well! Azula taking Sokka this way is rough. Yue lives and Sokka suffers personality death. Damnit balance sucks! Well written, and the interesting change is Azula's personality... the way you hint at lightning bending possibly causing sociopathy... did Zuko accidentally heal Azula's mind when he redirected her lightning? Did he potentially giver her back a sliver of empathy? I have favorited this story and even with the long times between updates, I thank you for an amazing read. This has been awesome and the lore you have built up in this works well. Kudos!
LivingInTheClouds chapter 39 . 3/8
God my heart is breaking for the lot of them. Sokka... I really hope they can get him back. And just. All of this. I think the Earth King will be a lot more active now. The gaang are good kids. I just. Toph had to be so scared. And ugh. I cannot explain how much I loved these last couple chapters especially
Raiju001 chapter 38 . 3/8
Awww no... out maneuvered again by the sociopath. Zuko you really need your memories back. Information is power and you are stubbornly refusing to cure your ignorance.
Raiju001 chapter 36 . 3/7
It is interesting how the story changes yet still is believable when the outcome is similar at some of the same spots hit in the original story. Destiny, lessons, fate? And I am scared for Sokka. This is an AU and you have set it up for the worst possible death imaginable. Zombification. I see only 3 more chapters after this one. Thank you for this story and I hope life and your muse continue to help us see into this realm.
Raiju001 chapter 33 . 3/7
Now that is an interesting thought... the Air nomads thought with portals!
Raiju001 chapter 31 . 3/7
Woohoo! Dragon of the West! Your nephew is now the Hei-lung! Zuko is Water Tribe!
5,127 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »