Reviews for Another Brother
Kseniya chapter 28 . 3/14
Wow, I finally reached the last chapter written to date and I'm eager to know what will happen next and where this story may come. Thank you so much for working on this! I wish you to have time and inspiration to finish that 3
Bernstien chapter 28 . 3/12
This is an incredible fic. Hope you find the time to continue it, I want another chapter so bad.
I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to see that you’ve updated (somewhat) recently and have not given up on this. I have recently rewatched atla and lok and my love for the series has been renewed! It has been impossible trying to find good fics that haven’t been abandoned. I love this story! The characters are all spot on and it’s very well written. I can’t wait for you to update again and I will check back periodically for your next update. Keep going!
Tynamomaniac chapter 28 . 2/24
Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece of a fic! I've just finished binge reading it and I love everything about it! The way you write is beautiful and descriptive, the characterization of every single person is seamless and believable, and it's been a joy reading this fic. Whenever you can put up the next chapter, (but don't rush yourself or feel stressed about it) I'll be avidly waiting to read it. Thank you!
So are you no longer continuing this? I wish you would, it's really good.
wow what a fic

amazing amazing amazing!

have never seen a fic like this

honestly gold

you write incredibly well and ive found a gem of fanfiction

i always get so mad when iroh thinks the water tribe mistreated zuko like how were they suppose to abduct him anyways THEY'RE IN THE SOUTH and being such a tiny tribe why would they sacrifice a ship just to capture some kid?!

but i really like this au with azulon still being alive and iroh and ozai being princes and zuko being a waterbender and the siblings moments and ah so many so many things bruh

one day, one day just please continue this, it'd be great to see more of this and it's a story so worth waiting for and i really want to see katara and zuko learn more bending, maybe they'll meet toph again for her to be aang's earthbending teacher and i just want to see how you mould this au around canon because you do it in a way that's so seemingly effortless but ik it takes a lot of effort

whelp thanks for a good fic that i wasted my night reading, the night before my first literature test of the year XD
StarCadet chapter 28 . 2/11
I want more of this amazing story! I know its been a year, but please. This is amazing and I want to know what happened to Zuko.
vaporeonxglaceon chapter 28 . 2/8
i love this story so much. keep up the awesome work you do
MisstyX0007 chapter 28 . 2/8
He won't be on the throne for long
MisstyX0007 chapter 27 . 2/8
Woah...that's a lot to take in for Zukao isn't it?
MisstyX0007 chapter 24 . 2/7
Uhoh here come Azula
MisstyX0007 chapter 19 . 2/6
*slow clap* Made me care. A lot. Fretted with them as he wasted away. Watched in wonder while Katara told him he needed to be like the water so he could live. Growing triumph as he got better. And a happy little laugh when his fire came back :)
MisstyX0007 chapter 13 . 2/6