Reviews for Another Brother
Haydogofthepack chapter 1 . 9/21
WHAT SWITCH? THERE ARE NO TREES JUST ICE! OH GOD SO MUCH ICE!
Rez chapter 28 . 9/19
HOLY HANNAH! That was, that was an insane chapter. Hells, the last few chapters have been such a joy to see (as I only recently saw that this had updated), but that was one heck of a doozy to end off on. Now that the time has come for Ozai to rise, I can only hope that Iroh is wily enough to keep himself and Zuko safe. You've taken one hell of a route to get here, and I'm gripping my desk with the excitement and anticipation of the next chapter. Thank you so much for writing again, and I look forward to any further installments forthcoming. KTN
sarcasticval chapter 28 . 9/19
WHAT. WHAT. THERE ARE UPDATES? WHAT. Seriously, though, I just shrieked at my computer. This is amazing! I'm beyond thrilled to see you writing more in this universe! SO HAPPY!
Maya Chain 23 chapter 28 . 9/19
The duality between Ozai's parenting and Yuu's is beautiful, I'm pretty sure it will be very revelant later.
juniper294 chapter 28 . 9/19
Thanks for sharing this story. i just read the whole thing for the first time, and its such an interesting spin on the series. You did a good job developing the characters and keeping thngs different than canon. I would love to read more!
Ellce chapter 28 . 9/18
O.M.G., that was ah-mazing. Ch 28s ending was sooo good. There is so much I want to say about this story but not enough space. You did such a good job at both condensing this from the canon story line, while also making changes to the story that are totally believable and intriguing. I love how in-character everyone was, while one could still see the changes that their life experiences has had on them. This is the first story I have read that isn't shipping focused, and it was such a good pick. I love everything about it and can NOT wait for your next chapter. I am so glad you didn't abandon this fic! Sooo good. one more compliment before I post, I also really liked how you brought realism to the story that was present in canon but not really mentioned. You did a good job of bringing darker undertones, while still maintaining the funny light-heartedness that Avatar has always had. thx for writing such a good fanfiction. :D
God i just re read this story for like the hundredth time. I swear iroh and zuko scenes get better each read. Awesome job!
hpark7310 chapter 27 . 9/9
I'm loving your writing, especially the way you write Iroh as someone slightly more ruthless than he was in the show but no less devoted to his family. Can't wait to see more!
Dropbox chapter 28 . 9/6
I STILL NEED MORE!
Dr.Kevorkian chapter 28 . 9/4
Holy shit this story. Please continue cos I'm hella invested.
Love that interlude!
Karlina101 chapter 28 . 9/2
Oh come on I need much more than this you better not be done.
The-Weird-Muggleborn-Girl chapter 28 . 8/31
Did Ozai really just KILL his own father? I certainly hope not, though with how cunning and ambitious Ozai can be at times, it would sadly not surprise me if he did in fact, kill or greatly injure Fire Lord Azulon. (Which is pretty sad, I say.) Anyways, its pretty upsetting at how Sokka just abandoned Zuko like that for Yue and it makes me wonder at how Chief Hakoda is going to react to that little tidbit of information from Katara. But anyways, great story and keep up with the good work. But all in all this story is really wonderful and a fantastic and great read with many plot twists and cliff hangers that one would not expect. I have really enjoyed reading it thus far, and hope that you will continue writing it.
moodygoody chapter 28 . 8/31
Oh this is so good! Please continue writing! Please! Please! Please!
Finished Here Let's Get a Beer chapter 28 . 8/27
This took turns I had no way of expecting. Plus, you've built such great tension and investment over Iroh's misunderstanding of Zuko's upbringing that I am genuinely concerned for his well being on Iroh's ship. I know withholding the food was done with the intent of helping Zuko's heal, but it appears to me that this is the sort of manipulative torture Iroh has been so keen on blaming the Water Tribes for. I hope he realizes in his gut that he's guilty of more psychological abuse to his nephew than anyone in the Water Tribes. So this world is the result of Iroh abandoning his spirit journey...huh.

It was super exciting to see that you'd updated, and I'm glad for you that you've regained the perspective and drive you were looking for. I hope you continue to enjoy the process and its results. :)

Also I hope Zuko escapes and gets to travel the earth kingdom.

Thanks!