Reviews for Another Brother
Moxy chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Aaaahhh, this is so cute! I'm late to the fandom, and having a hard time picking fics. This is so well-written, so sweet, ahhhh my poor bby Zuko... Thank you so much for writing this!
darkmickyangel chapter 25 . 7/22/2014
I read this all in one day and it's amazing. Very well written! Even the humor has the feel that the actual show has in it. Can't wait to read more!
GlassGazer chapter 25 . 7/21/2014
Please continue this story! It's too good to not be finished.
NNeko chapter 25 . 7/19/2014
I thought you had disapeared from the internet but you're still writting, I just would like to read more of this story
GlassGazer chapter 18 . 7/17/2014
I know I haven't reached chapter 25 yet, but please continue this story. It's easy to tell you've put a ton of thought and work into this fic, yet you haven't updated for about 3 years. I know you aren't dead because there's a new story from March (I think) on your profile - I love Marvel, btw!- so pleaseeeee don't forget about AB! So many other people have directed me to this story, it's widely thought of as one of the best AtLA fanfics!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/10/2014
More please
Guest chapter 22 . 7/10/2014
Can't really resist saying this: if a Dragon was in a place with not but water where the sky ment death why would not would he swim?
kitty61298 chapter 21 . 7/2/2014
This is probably the best fan fiction that I have ever read. PLEASE PLEASE don't abandon it. This is so epic.
kitty61298 chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
You got Toph down perfectly. This story is amazing.
kitty61298 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Just read the first chapter and I already love it.
Therna Blakeheart chapter 25 . 6/30/2014
Ugh! I know there probably is a reason why you arn't updating, but please?
Tasss chapter 25 . 6/30/2014
Wow, just WOW! I have loved evey moment of this story. It is so well written and has the ability to draw the reader in all the way.

The story line itself is a brilliant idea and it works so well! Zuko was banished from the Fire Nation at a younger age (or did he run away? We don't know yet) and somehow winds up being found by the Southern Water Tribe warriors. His memory loss has unknown causes, but I really like the emotional changes in the story which allow the reader to see how Hakoda eventually adopts Zuko. I think that the portrayal of the young Water Tribe siblings is adorable and their development as they grow up captures the heart.

It does make sense how Zuko develops a more water bending style to his fire bending, having then grown up in the Water Tribe with no (or only factual) memory of the Fire Nation. I have read another fic where this "water style" means that Zuko isn't weak, just bends differently and is in fact fairly powerful, although the reasons for the alternate style are quite different. It is cute to see how Katara and Zuko try to learn bending together, and for all the Zutara fanatics out there complaining about there being no Zutara in this fic, surely they can see that this interaction between the two is wonderful all the same and doesn't need to be romantic. They're brother and sister.

Zuko's other romantic entanglements are lovely though and for a moment I thought all the female characters in this story may fall for Zuko (those not related to him), what with Suki (was that kiss for him?), Song and maybe even Toph (I know they met briefly), but not Yue it would seem.

But there has to be more to this story as it has been left on the edge, and I know this is just another voice to the many which have piled up over the past couple of years, but I hope the cries for this fic to be completed will be heard. It would be such a shame to have it left hanging...
Megan chapter 25 . 6/23/2014
NOOOO! HOW CAN IT BE OVER? I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW ZUKO GOT ON THAT SHIP OR IF IROH IS GOING TO BACK FROM THE DARK SIDE! *cries*
Aerhy chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
But... I ship Zutara! Apart from that, nice story. :)
Jon Snow Storm chapter 25 . 6/10/2014