Reviews for Another Brother
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 25 . 8/22/2014
This was a really good story. Too bad you never finished it, I'd've really like to know the answers to all the questions you've left open.
Ahja Reyn chapter 25 . 8/18/2014
I had such high hopes when I started this story. Such high hopes. Even though it didn't say complete, I hoped it would be. Even though it a pairing wasn't listed, it had Zuko and Katara listed together, so I hoped even stronger. And now, after doing nothing for the last three days other than read this story, I'm torn between crying or punching something upon learning this story was never completed.
CrystalBud chapter 25 . 8/18/2014
I love this story :D
Guest chapter 25 . 8/11/2014
*sad tears* abandoned! *sniffles* but it was so good! And I wanted to know what had happened to Zuko! Although I guess you gave enough hints that I could figure it out on my own :/
Guest chapter 25 . 8/10/2014
I'm a sad stitch in the rain looking at homer(you) receding into a hedge maze wall
Komiv chapter 25 . 8/11/2014
Really like this story! I wasn't sure how I felt about Zuko being Water Tribe at first, but you've definitely managed to win me over. The dynamic between him and Iroh is really interesting with them on opposing sides, and the alternate chain of events as a result of the differences in this AU are different, too. Would love to see where this goes next, especially after everything that's been set up in this last chapter!
Toni the clock chapter 25 . 8/10/2014
Please update, you have a lovely story going. I would really love to read it all the way to the end.
blueaoineechan chapter 25 . 8/5/2014
This is a AMAZING, PERFECTLY written, AND OUTSTANDINGLY paced story and I hope you continue it! Can't wait for next chapter! :D
HipsterL chapter 25 . 8/1/2014
One day you'll continue this day...maybe...hopefully...PLEASE! *desperate gross sobbing*
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Had to read your story again! I hope you comeback to it soon.
tolraisgrey chapter 25 . 7/30/2014
Noooo, I can't believe you abandoned this it's really great! I love how you have your AU headcanon intermingling with the actual canon. (Also Toph's cameo :)!) really hope that you continue with this someday :/
Dedicatedfollower467 chapter 25 . 7/27/2014
I absolutely gobbled this up. I love this story so much - despite their very different lives, you characterizations are spot-on!

I know you haven't updated in a long time, and I totally understand that sometimes stories just die... but I've recently gotten into the A:TLA fandom and I'm dying for well-written fic. If you ever consider writing more of this, you'd have at least one very happy reader!
shootingstar6917 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
From what I've read so far, this is amazing! I absolutely love it, and I hope you'll write more!
Moxy chapter 25 . 7/24/2014
Aaaaaaahh, the end is here. I don't expect you to update this now, though I would be absolutely thrilled it you chose to. It's such a great story, and you have an amazing grasp of the characters. I'm so happy I got to read it. Thank you
Guest chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
Ahhhhh you TEASE (and gosh Ozai is scary, as always, noooooo KEEP HIM AWAY AHH). I am enjoying this story so much (I'm kind of burning through it, *sob*, soon I will be done). I can't wait to see what happens ;A;
2,958 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »