Reviews for Another Brother
mistakenot chapter 14 . 1/4/2009
Exciting tale! I admit I was skeptical of the premise at first, but you've really pulled me in. KUTGW!
Miyiku chapter 14 . 1/4/2009
OMG! I so love angst!Iroh, hes like a much more mature banished Zuko. Love it! The other thing I loved about this chapter was the guide spirit thing. Just great. For Sokka, the most 'human' character is so natural that he doesn't belive in spiritual things but that just happened to him. I wonder what's going to be the decision about telling Zuko or not. And I can't wait to see if Lu Ten is going to make more appearances latter :3

Great story, and this chapter was one of my favorites.
Ariana Deralte chapter 14 . 1/3/2009
This is such a great AU. Thanks for writing it. I'm looking forward to more.
runswithstars chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
Lol. So Zuko's going to be Sokka's younger brother? That's funny since Zuko's a year older than Sokka in the show. Lol.
runswithstars chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
Another amazing chapter, but I really hope that Zuko gets his voice back and remembers things soon. T_T
runswithstars chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Wow. Just wow. You are a VERY good writer, with excellent grammar, and this chapter was beautifully long. (Lol) I was actually very surprised at how superb your writing was and was very delighted to read something so well written. This story is a unique one and the first chapter was exceedingly magnificent. I will be eager to read the rest of it, which I shall go do right now. My only hope is that Zuko gets his memory back and is able to speak again. It would be pretty awesome as well if he remembered that he was a firebender. Lol. Hope you don't mind being complemented. XD
merryrogue chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
yay! I love story were Zuko and sokka become friends. from the lok of things, they're going to be not just friends, but brothers in everything but blood.(big AW.)
Firehedgehog chapter 14 . 12/25/2008
duh duh duh
Arielen chapter 14 . 12/24/2008
As I have written in LJ I love this story and the concept. (I must confess, that because of you I have begun to write about Hakoda, and if I publish "A woman of true fire" it will be dedicated to you).

It is really believable and I like how you follow the storyline. The connection to "Tea with destiny" is so good!

Now I am looking forward, what will happen in the Fire Temple. That would be very interesting, now that Sokka knows the heritage of his other brother...
Lady Dreary chapter 9 . 12/23/2008
love this story. can't wait for an update. i actually like this better than the original sotryline
Stingmon chapter 14 . 12/22/2008
Wow! That was really a great chapter! Gotta love the Spirit World: the way you depict it was very frightening at first. I don't find the right word to describe this: it was like the atmosphere itself was weighing on my nerves (or Sokka's, in this case). I was gad to see Lu Ten (even though I do like eerie atmospheres)

To be honest, I was a little disappointed at first by Zuko's reaction to the murder of Fire Nation soldiers (great idea, by the way: the kind and harmless villagers are in fact ignorant psychos who make sacrifices. This is twisted. I love it!). But when I thought harder about it, I found it was the most logical thing for him to do, so it's alright. His interactions with Katara were really cute.

I think it would be harder for Zuko to hate firebenders than Fire Nation people, though: he won't help but consider fire as a symbol of life, of the sun. I want him to lecture Jeong Jeong! (even if he gets his butt kicked afterwards. The deed would still be great!)

What I admire in your fic is the way you manage to use the little details or minor characters so efficiently: Lu Ten, the villagers, and of course Momo! The scene with Iroh seemed quite sad to me, knowing that Zuko wasn't there to help him. Very clever of you to write it that way.

When I think about it, it's probably what makes a story rich, no matter whether this is a fanfiction or not: the fact that every character, even the minor ones, and even though the story is mainly focused on Zuko, have their own feelings, struggles and goals. They don't KNOW that they are minor characters. Sokka is a great example of that: in this chapter he seemed even more IC than in the series!

By the way, thank you so much for your mail and your help with my chapter! I'm almost done with the next one, so you should receive it soon...

Good luck, and don't work too hard!
KelseyAlicia chapter 14 . 12/20/2008
well its a good story. I can't wait to read more. Zuky is sure sweet and caring.
clockworkchaos chapter 14 . 12/20/2008
So for me the part that really got me was the ending, harsh and grim. I was actually disappointed at first, not a this but at my own story. I had been on a semi-mission not to "pull punches" so to speak, but hadn't had anything so nasty. As I though about it further I realize it was more a difference between the main villians. The Air Nomads in my story are supposed to be somewhat more morally ambiguous.

Otherwise not much to say about this chapter. I'd be lying to say I'm crazy about Lu Ten.. but I'd also be lying if I said I didn't think you had something good planned with it.
Tsubasa-Angel chapter 14 . 12/20/2008
You have an awesome story, but so far I only see hints of Kataang, not Zuko and Katara.

Maybe the next chapter? ]
Onba chapter 14 . 12/18/2008
Oh, their in big trouble.

I can wait for the next chaper!
3,519 | « Prev Page 1 .. 175 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 195 .. Last Next »