Reviews for Another Brother
AHHHHHHHHHHCHOO
HA LMAO!
Daww, wonder how old Zuzu is in this fic. Nine? They mentioned that Sokka was nine...
AHHH FIRST TIME READING THIS KIND OF FIIIIC! IS GETTING HYPERLY EXCITED
Hi, can I just say this is so amazingly good? I first read this story when it was originally published, way back 8 or 9 years ago. Recently I was thinking about this AU and happened to stumble across it again, but much more expanded and added on to. I am so happy to see you've continued it, and am astounded with the amazing world that has been built here. You are a fantastic writer and I hope you continue to keep it up.
guest chapter 28 . 7/13
Love this story so much, everything is perfect about it!
I have a plea, though, it's your story of course, but please, please do not make this into Mai/Zuko fic, Zuko deserves better than that!
How you join this Wikia but removes the spaces of the link first:

all - cartoons - fanon - and- fandom . wikia wiki /
StuffyJinx chapter 1 . 7/6
OMIGOSH YESSS!
This was sooo beautiful!
I love all the characters, and the concept is so cool, with Zuko being the PRINCE, exiled or not!
sam chapter 28 . 6/30
this is really good i love the relationship between sokka and zuko and katara. i love the way it's changed zuko as a person. i cant stop reading this its so suspenseful. i just cant wait to know whats going to happen to zuko bc right now im really worried about him. like is he going to see his (adoptive) family again? is he going to be in the fire nation for the rest of his life? are they going to rescue him? im!
machadocabralfernanda123 chapter 1 . 7/2
IT'S BACK!I can't believe it's back! So sorry for the small review, I can't speak english well, But I CAN'T NOT MAKE A REVIEW ABOUT YOUR STORY, I'S MY FAVORITE FANFICTION EVER!
maripaz6 chapter 28 . 7/2
Oh my goodness the plot is heating up and just... wow. This is one of the best and most believable what-if fics I've ever read, and definitely the best butterfly-effect I've seen in the ATLA fandom. I love how you've used Azula and Iroh to supplement Zuko's old role, and how you follow canon close enough that the story is familiar, but not a simple repetition of the series. The Watertribe!Zuko twist on Jeong Jeong the Deserter was especially good. He bends like a waterbender? Neat. I hope we get to see his special skills again. (and him naturally redirecting Azula's lighning? Awesome!) Also, I adored the whole winters in the south pole concept. It makes a lot of sense, and Katara's unconcious healing was perfect!

All in all, I love this story and really really really want to read more. Please please please update again!
Mx4 chapter 13 . 7/1
...Is Zuko replacing Sokka as the Gaang's resident ladykiller?

...If so, I'm oddly ok with that.
Copperhead4 chapter 1 . 7/1
This is a really great opening to the story. It builds mystery and gives us a good insight into the characters like Zuko and Hakoda. Hope you reveal how Zuko got on the ship. I know in chapter 28 its revealed that Azulon ordered Zuko's death but I want to know exactly how it all happened like the burn, the cut throat and how Zuko ended up on the fire nation ship. Would love to see farther and son moment's between Zuko and Hakoda also some moment's with Ursa. I really didn't like the comics so I hope you do somthing different. Anyway fantastic story, haven't updated in a while hope you do soon. Thank you.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 2 . 7/1
Please update soon.
maripaz6 chapter 2 . 7/1
So CUTE. Zuko and Soka bonding? Kana's widsom? Yes! Normally, I don't ever review for each chapter, but this is so good and I just can't stop smiling at the feels it gives me! This is a marvellous family/friendship fic. Thank you for it!
3,569 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »