Reviews for Another Brother
Guest chapter 28 . 12/31/2017
This is such an interesting concept, I'm excited to see where it leads! Amazing job so far!
BlueCottonCat chapter 28 . 1/2
wow! just found this and stayed up all day and night reading :D it's great thank you! Hope to read some more soon :D
Eeveechan chapter 28 . 12/17/2017
I love your story.! Your doing a great job and your concept is awesome.! I'm glad you won't let this die. There are too many good fics left unfinished. I can't wait to hear more!

(*Eevee sits with barely contained excitement, eagerly awaiting update*)
CrackedShot chapter 28 . 12/8/2017
As this was an interlude should I be looking for an update to this chapter or a sequel?
Scarylady chapter 28 . 12/3/2017
I'M NOT SCREAMING YOU'RE SCREAMING OH MY GOSH THINGS WENT FROM BAD TO WORSE! POOR ZUKO AND IROH OH MY GOSH WHAT A POLITICAL NIGHTMARE I LOVE THIS STORY!

*ahem* So glad to see you've updated (quite a bunch, since the last time I looked) 3 I love it!
ItStartsWithZ chapter 28 . 11/28/2017
oh wow. this story is amazing. you are amazing! do sorry for the late review. i binge read your story and i was not able to put my phone down! kudos!
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
You have a little typo - you wrote 'rouge ship' instead of 'rogue ship'.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/21/2017
Absolutely amazing! I can't express how much I loved it.
Rain of the Forest chapter 28 . 11/22/2017
Fuck you too, Ozai. You and this version of Iroh.
Rain of the Forest chapter 27 . 11/22/2017
I fucking hate this version of Iroh...
Pandora-Dono chapter 28 . 11/9/2017
I have been reading this fic and i loved it. I hope u continue it.
alex chapter 28 . 11/5/2017
this is so gooood! its an amazing story and i just want to read more about (: plis continue it
sailorcancer01 chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
that's a very good first chapter of your Avatar The Last Airbender fan fiction story that you've wrote.

that's so cool that Zuca's dad succeeded his grandpa( Zuca's great- grandpa from his mom's side of the

since his great-grandpa from his dad's side of the family was the last avatar before Aang.)

I liked the part where without the sun the firebenders were at a disadvantage.
b chapter 28 . 11/4/2017
I was so glad to see an update since the last time I looked at this fic! I love the beginning so much and have read it multiple times!
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 11 . 10/31/2017
Interesting choice with her kissing him on the cheek
I hope this isn't a sign of zuko/suki, toph/socca I don't see any chemistry between toph and socca (toph and aang yes, toph and socca no)
Regardless good chapter