Reviews for Another Brother
very good
BendingDreams chapter 25 . 7/16
Wow what a great story! I sincerely hope that you come back to finish it one day.
I have no idea if you will see this. But this is a really cool story and I hope you continue it.
Cherrywilow19 chapter 24 . 6/22
I really enjoy this story I hope you update soon.
axel100 chapter 25 . 6/19
First, this is easily one of the greatest elseworld Avatar Stories that I have come across. That makes it all the more unfortunate that you haven't even touched this in over 5 years. You're still writing so why the delay? Your authors note said to trust you. "That stuff is going down." Well so much for that. Your writing is impressive. Your commitment to finishing what you started could use work.
I realy love this story and hope that you will finish it some time :)
Best chapter yet. Loved the part with Zuko and Iroh :)
Love this story:)
LolitaCupcake chapter 25 . 6/15
SO unbelievably good I can't even...

PLEASE tell me your planning on finishing this someday. Its alright, I can wait. Just PLEASE.
It just gets better and better, love this so much!
Love this! :D
Oh, I absolutely LOVE this fic!
XD Ohhh, Zuko and his almost-mind-reading skills! Somehow, he always notices the little details XP

So awesome! I wonder, will Zuko eventually meet the Dragons?
cj chapter 25 . 6/11
this is a amazing story and i like to see it complete and you had not update in four year what up
got writer block or are you doing something we don't know or past away or in trouble with the law
tell us what wrong or sent a code for help
RBMIfan chapter 25 . 6/11
*rolls in four years late* You know, I was a little bit dubious about the premise of this fic going in, but you have absolutely won me over. Everything from the Water Tribe's (understandable) reaction to a firebender in their midst (/both/ tribes), to Zuko's fear about what he'll find in the memories he's lost, to /Prince Iroh/ oh my gosh. And the /bending/. I adore the way you've explored the different bending styles and peoples' reaction to a waterbender-style firebender (not to mention indirect things like the solstices). The characterizations are 100% believable as well. Definitely one of my top five atla longfic.
2,960 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »