Reviews for Another Brother
Snwh122 chapter 13 . 2/17
Dawwwwww, darn you! Now I don't know weather to ship SukixZuko or TophxZuko for this fic! Curses!
Snwh122 chapter 10 . 2/17
Gahhhhh! Omg! You just awakened me to a new pairing. SukiXZuko!

Gah, I'm pretty sure that kiss won't be between those two... which makes me sad. That would be so amazing
Snwh122 chapter 3 . 2/16
awwwww, he got his voice back. I is sad. I had hoped that it would be more dramatic if it actually happened lol
Snwh122 chapter 2 . 2/16
This somewhat reminds me of 'The Ill Made Mute' Mainly because the character in that also has amnesia and is a mute, and has one other similarity which is a bit of a spoiler for early on in the book.

I'm enjoying this so far, you write it well. Can't wait until zuko finally learns sign language lol.
Cabbage599 chapter 25 . 2/9
please, please write some more chapters for this fanfic, it is amazing!
Cabbage599 chapter 24 . 2/9
please please finish this fanfic I want to find out what happens! I love the way you melded Zuko into the story and made it different instead of being the same storyline as the episodes with just Zuko tagging along. Love it!
Great story! Hey, read your bio and I understand. I won't pester you on updating the story. The story line is great and I can't wait for the ending. Hope you make a book 2 on this fiction. Hope you have a nice school year? Spring? I don't know but I do wish it well! Love your other fics too. Very creative. You'll make a great writer someday, we'll unless you are already one.
SilverKit'sFire chapter 11 . 1/30
i needed this fic like air. AIR I TELL YOU! ugh, all of the Zuko-family feels! all of them. best ever. now 'scuse me, more fic to inhale
Love the fanfic! But what happens at the end? D: (Does zuko get his memory back?)
Hey you ever going to update?
iRanNoodle chapter 25 . 1/17
please continue!
ladyjane025 chapter 13 . 1/16
Way you have altered events is so organic and very seemless. Love the family relationships.
ladyjane025 chapter 2 . 1/14
This is lovely.
BlatantBookworm chapter 25 . 1/13
It's a happy ending as is, but of course leaves open ends.
I'm not deluded that you're still writing this - four years from the last update? But although it would have been nice to be finished, it's an enjoyable read all the same.

My favourite part was definitely reading Zuko's characterisation. You don't stray too far from the original show, keeping it as obviously the same man. Still, you show him how he would logically be if he never knew the fire nation (because without his memories, he effectively didn't). I especially enjoy the idea of him using a waterbending technique for fire bending.
BlatantBookworm chapter 24 . 1/13
I love how you write Azula. It's perfectly in character, with her as wicked and yet professional as she is in canon.
I also love how Zuko mused that Sokka could spin a lie into a knot and stitch it up from the back. That is a beautifully crafted metaphor.
2,912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »