Reviews for Another Brother
sam chapter 28 . 6/30
this is really good i love the relationship between sokka and zuko and katara. i love the way it's changed zuko as a person. i cant stop reading this its so suspenseful. i just cant wait to know whats going to happen to zuko bc right now im really worried about him. like is he going to see his (adoptive) family again? is he going to be in the fire nation for the rest of his life? are they going to rescue him? im!
machadocabralfernanda123 chapter 1 . 7/2
IT'S BACK!I can't believe it's back! So sorry for the small review, I can't speak english well, But I CAN'T NOT MAKE A REVIEW ABOUT YOUR STORY, I'S MY FAVORITE FANFICTION EVER!
maripaz6 chapter 28 . 7/2
Oh my goodness the plot is heating up and just... wow. This is one of the best and most believable what-if fics I've ever read, and definitely the best butterfly-effect I've seen in the ATLA fandom. I love how you've used Azula and Iroh to supplement Zuko's old role, and how you follow canon close enough that the story is familiar, but not a simple repetition of the series. The Watertribe!Zuko twist on Jeong Jeong the Deserter was especially good. He bends like a waterbender? Neat. I hope we get to see his special skills again. (and him naturally redirecting Azula's lighning? Awesome!) Also, I adored the whole winters in the south pole concept. It makes a lot of sense, and Katara's unconcious healing was perfect!

All in all, I love this story and really really really want to read more. Please please please update again!
Mx4 chapter 13 . 7/1
...Is Zuko replacing Sokka as the Gaang's resident ladykiller?

...If so, I'm oddly ok with that.
Copperhead4 chapter 1 . 7/1
This is a really great opening to the story. It builds mystery and gives us a good insight into the characters like Zuko and Hakoda. Hope you reveal how Zuko got on the ship. I know in chapter 28 its revealed that Azulon ordered Zuko's death but I want to know exactly how it all happened like the burn, the cut throat and how Zuko ended up on the fire nation ship. Would love to see farther and son moment's between Zuko and Hakoda also some moment's with Ursa. I really didn't like the comics so I hope you do somthing different. Anyway fantastic story, haven't updated in a while hope you do soon. Thank you.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 2 . 7/1
Please update soon.
maripaz6 chapter 2 . 7/1
So CUTE. Zuko and Soka bonding? Kana's widsom? Yes! Normally, I don't ever review for each chapter, but this is so good and I just can't stop smiling at the feels it gives me! This is a marvellous family/friendship fic. Thank you for it!
maripaz6 chapter 1 . 7/1
Fascinating idea. And marvelously done! The attention to detail is astounding. Can't wait to read more! ;)
Mx4 chapter 11 . 6/30
Good stuff, good stuff.

Also love seeing Suki & Zuko interaction whether romantic or otherwise. It's a relationship that's not nearly explored enough outside the comic series.

Can definitely count on my vote for them to get together for the record though.
Hooded007 chapter 28 . 6/27
This has got to be one of the best written Atla stories I've ever read, and the fact you've stuck with it for so long is astounding. Definitely eagerly awaiting the next update
purpleswans chapter 28 . 6/25
So... I recently had the sudden realization "You know what I haven't obsessed over recently? Avatar!" which led me to discover this fic. I really enjoy what you're doing here. please keep this up!
SquidOctokraken chapter 27 . 6/23
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I just found this fic and I absolutely adored it. It was so well-buit and well-characterized that I was hanging onto every word. What a beautiful and wondrous AU you've built here! It's filled with love for the characters and love for the series, so much so it glows with it. Even as it is, this is one of the better novels I've read. I understand life changes and interests change with it, so much so that this story may never finish. But I want you to know, even so, this story touched me and I am so, so grateful you decided to share this with the world. Thank you so much! This is truly a beauty.
#givezuzuhismemoriesback
#letzuzufirebendcorrectly
skywiseskychan chapter 28 . 6/22
I just caught up and I love how this is going. Silly Ozai you really should have planned that better. I don't know what else you were thinking. It's actually to bad, as I really enjoyed the changes Ozai remaining in power like that had caused.
This is awesome! I hope to see you continue soon!
3,576 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »