Reviews for Another Brother
not a pug chapter 25 . 2/23
just wanting to say how much i've enjoyed reading this, thank you for creating it!
kffrnndz chapter 25 . 2/20
I didn't realize this story wasn't finished when I started, but I'm really glad I didn't, because I totally would have missed out otherwise. I loved your characterization, and the changes to canon after Zuko's adoption were great! My favorite fics are the ones where the author explores how a single alteration changes the way things play out, and I think this is the best example I've read in a long time. I'm going back to re-read it now :)
Wooooooooo! I got my wish. It felt a little rushed to be real, but then again, I think it was like that in the show too. I don't really remember.

I really hope they get together at some point
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 25 . 2/19
This is really good! One day I hope you will update.
Snwh122 chapter 16 . 2/17
ohsnap! Poor Ursa
Snwh122 chapter 13 . 2/17
Dawwwwww, darn you! Now I don't know weather to ship SukixZuko or TophxZuko for this fic! Curses!
Snwh122 chapter 10 . 2/17
Gahhhhh! Omg! You just awakened me to a new pairing. SukiXZuko!

Gah, I'm pretty sure that kiss won't be between those two... which makes me sad. That would be so amazing
Snwh122 chapter 3 . 2/16
awwwww, he got his voice back. I is sad. I had hoped that it would be more dramatic if it actually happened lol
Snwh122 chapter 2 . 2/16
This somewhat reminds me of 'The Ill Made Mute' Mainly because the character in that also has amnesia and is a mute, and has one other similarity which is a bit of a spoiler for early on in the book.

I'm enjoying this so far, you write it well. Can't wait until zuko finally learns sign language lol.
Cabbage599 chapter 25 . 2/9
please, please write some more chapters for this fanfic, it is amazing!
Cabbage599 chapter 24 . 2/9
please please finish this fanfic I want to find out what happens! I love the way you melded Zuko into the story and made it different instead of being the same storyline as the episodes with just Zuko tagging along. Love it!
Great story! Hey, read your bio and I understand. I won't pester you on updating the story. The story line is great and I can't wait for the ending. Hope you make a book 2 on this fiction. Hope you have a nice school year? Spring? I don't know but I do wish it well! Love your other fics too. Very creative. You'll make a great writer someday, we'll unless you are already one.
SilverKit'sFire chapter 11 . 1/30
i needed this fic like air. AIR I TELL YOU! ugh, all of the Zuko-family feels! all of them. best ever. now 'scuse me, more fic to inhale
Love the fanfic! But what happens at the end? D: (Does zuko get his memory back?)
Hey you ever going to update?
2,932 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »