Reviews for Another Brother
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 5/4
Oh wow, I didn't expect that!

So, he had like some sort of infection, and it got knocked out...like a clot?. Amazing, I almost expected some bending would've healed his throat. Like Mataram water healing.

But I believe this is better, poor Zuko silent for so long.

Poor Zuko, he don't want to leave. He's got siblings who like him now.

And katana is a improvement over azula.

The berry scene was funny. I could just see Zuko glad at sokka after popping a few berries into his mouth, and not liking the "only women eat berries."
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 5/4
Kana pursed her lips. Both of them were lying, and badly. But Kana had been long in the world, and she had seen generations of boys grow up. The fact of it was that they sometimes needed to settle their differences physically in a fight. Seeing Sokka and Zuko together now, she was strongly reminded of another scene just like it some thirty years ago… young Hakoda and Bato hadn't gotten along either when they were young, if she remembered correctly. Only when they had gotten half stuck in a frozen bog, and worked their way out of the mess together, had they become the best of friends. Perhaps the same would happen now. If she felt either Zuko or Sokka was needlessly picking on the other, things would be different. Hopefully, if she left them alone, they would work out what the needed to work out.

Wise woman that kana.

And glad to see Zuko and Sonia have taken the first step to being friendly.
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 5/3
Oh marvelous! Love this, so can't wait to read more of this adventure!
meriland25 chapter 25 . 4/28
Oh dear lord, this is a wonderful wonderful fic! Sujo is perfectly done, you mansões to write the chances in his life and personalista perfectly while mantaining his core character, the water tribes are really well done, Iroh is perfect, and the relatioships between the siblings are great, Very Very great. Your writing is beautiful and entrancing, and if love to real more of this! But it sees like it haste bem updated in a long time, so Il just são that if you ever return to this Il be a voracious and faithfull reader. Thank you Very ,ugh for writing and sharing this, Have a nice day :)
The Book Keeper a.k.a. Eltanin chapter 1 . 4/27
How could you tell, or decipher, that Zuko's name means "Great Spirit"? On the Avatar Wikia, it says his name means, on the Fire Nation wanted poster, "Ancestor Robber", while in Ba Sing Se, on his segment's title card, it says "Resurrected Ruler", and even when Ursa writes his name in a letter, it means "Vertical High", though it doesn't state in which language, although, given the letter use, or whatever they call it, I bet it's Chinese. At the same time, in Cebuano suko means "angry" which they state could relate to his ill-tempered personality.

So, yeah, just curious, you know. Because I really want to know how you decipher the name meaning.
kushka chapter 25 . 4/8
Interesting story
wolfstreak chapter 25 . 4/6
I absolutely love this. I've been recovering from surgery for the past week and I haven't been able to do much except read, sleep and watch TV.
So when I found this lil nugget of gold I became addicted.
You write brilliantly and way you write the characters is spot on. I'm also curious to see how much Zuko will change the plot and also what will happen when Toph joins, due to their previous meeting.

And I remember you saying you lost your job in the last AN, so I hope you did manage to a new one because I know that is super stressful and just a horrible thing to go through. So my deepest sympathies.
CrazyCartoonistOtaku chapter 25 . 4/3
Oh my gods this is one of the greatest fanfictions I've ever read within this fandom! I love it so much I can't even tell you how much I love the idea of Zuko being Water Tribe and how badly I want to see this continue. I know it's been years since you updated, but this story is so good I'm literally willing to wait for this for as long as you need. Won't be the first time I waited years for a fic, and like others before it I'm certain this will be worth the wait. :)
hello chapter 2 . 3/29
will Zuko be mute the whole time?
hello chapter 1 . 3/29
Mimi011 chapter 25 . 3/27
It's been a true joy and experience reading this fic, I l I vex every second of it
Do hope you find it somewher me within yourself to wrap it up
Deanna chapter 11 . 3/24
When are you going to update?
jayswing96 chapter 25 . 3/18
I kinda wish this was still being continued. It's such a gem rear story.
WriterGirl7673 chapter 25 . 3/14
Please, please finish this. I love this story. :)
akufathul chapter 25 . 3/11
I really can't wait to read the meeting between zuko and azula . Would the invasion to the northen tribe still happen? Would yue sacrifice herself? I love the bond of family between the siblings. I love sokka' protectiveness side. It's very endearing. Your story is captivating. Thank you for sharing
3,039 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »