Reviews for Strawberry Tea
whiteKnight15 chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Its really good! Please keep up the amazing work!
whiteKnight15 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Love it! Please keep writing!
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
Okay, i seriously LIKE this story! You need to update! just do short, frequent ones. That'd b really nice. PLEEASSEE!
FireFox Vixen chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
AWESOME!
Wisterialove chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Since D is Chinese, I think the one he's wearing is called Cheongsam, as it is traditional Chinese clothes, while Ao Dai is traditional clothes in Vietnam.
DeletedAccount04-21-2011 chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
Oh, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease continue this. I don't care if they're short chapters or not. I want to see what hapens between them!
SolitaryNyght chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
I say frequent, short chappies
SolitaryNyght chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
Love the story Hope you will continue it. Hope you update soon!
whiteKnight15 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Love it! Add more soon please!
ginny7777 chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
is there a choice of medium? i like medium... something like seven or ten pages? but to the review; i really am interested in reading more of this. please continue and do your best!
Panda Panic chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
This is really very good. Oh and i would rather have more frequent chapters even if they are short. I cant wait till the next chapter is finished :3
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
I like your story! Update soon!
RoyalPurpleDragon chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
If there is a risk that you'll forget what you're writing about, I vote for you to do the short but frequent chapters that way it's still fresh. I'm sure you know as well as I do how taking long gaps between chapters and stuff can make it difficult to get back into the swing. Anyways, nice chapter looking forward to more.
Captain Grin chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
IM WITH THE SHORT FREQUENT ONES! Lol, i love this story, please update soon? LOVE THIS!
RoyalPurpleDragon chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
Wow, I forgot about this story until I got the update lol. Doesn't matter though, I got back into it. The last part of this chapter made me laugh and I think there was some good foreshadowing, characterzation, over all nice job!