Reviews for The Stepford Sammy
Cute! I enjoyed! :D
fortheloveofsupernatural chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I really liked this.
Heatherlina chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
You're writing is great and I actually had to go back and re-read the beginning. Good work! And the ending was right on with Dean & Sam.
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I agree with Little-Lommy's review here. The story has a good, solid structure, and what you've written is easy to read, clear and believable. But it's lacking meat (no pun intended) for the reader to develop a relationship with the characters. We, the readers, might or might not know Sam and Dean well and as readers we would always want to know more about them, to develop a liking for them.

Not sure if the length was deliberate or not, so I won't comment further on it.

Changelings haven't been used much, so kudos for that :)
Difficult-notImpossible chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Loved the end ;D
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
In the beginning, I thought the person being chased was one of the boys and the one with the rifle was coming in to save the day. At the end, it makes sense that the rifle never got fired because we know it was a changeling...but I almost had to read the beginning again before it actually clicked for me. Way to keep us guessing!

I knew something was up the second Sam said something about burgers. Though most fan-fic writers get carried away and practically make Sam vegan, I still don't expect him to be the one to suggest burgers. I LOVED how you ended it with the classic Sam/Dean Jerk/Bitch moment.

Nicely done on the change-up and excellent use of elements from the show. Good work!
Wynefred chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I like the idea of Dean figuring out that Sam was a Changeling and searching tirelessly until he found his real brother. Very cool.
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Cute story. I liked the idea of a Stepford Sammy and Dean figuring out so quickly that he was a changeling. Isn't Sam more into health food? Another reason to suspect...
celeste301 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
lol loved the classic bitch-jerk moment at the end. Great story :)
Little-Lola2616 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I think the idea was an interesting one, however I think it was far too short to make an impact. Reading through it I think you are a good writer ) However i'd like for you to expand scenes and describe more things. For example, Dean's relief when he finds Sam, what Sam's thinking while he's tied up in the cave, the fight between Dean and the changeling ect. I hope this review was helpful! x