Reviews for Silent Vow
magicanimegurl chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
I enjoyed this! The possesion and incantation added an interesting twist!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
oh wow that was a sweet story :) love it he's soooo sweet as a ooc eiri, damn i wanna c them get married and how he proposed damn it
river chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
awsome! loved it! i dont see how yuki can be so ooc to some, the way you write him seems to me to be very simiar to the manga. i love it! the voodoo thing was a lil out there but the story was very enjoyable. hugs!
mimirudesu chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
Wonderful!
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 9 . 12/31/2010
GREAT STORY!

PS: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Winry1021 chapter 9 . 12/28/2010
'rethebestwritereva!

Congrats on finishing up this story! It's taken a lot of hard work and time but you now have a beautiful successful completed story that you may cherish always like I will do.

P.S.- If I didn't know any better, I would think Hitomi was Tohma's sister, cuz they're both manipulative jealous slutbags who are after Eiri. XP

H-oebags like me have friends like Ayaka.

I-like to try to destroy love.

T-its are my only good point.

O-h my god I want to suck a wiener!

M-y parents never loved me.

I-have a flabby a$$ flap! :D
sarah83654123 chapter 9 . 12/4/2010
Well, I only just managed to read this amazing last chapter because I have been so busy lately :/ But what an excellent chapter it was! It pleasantly surprised me, actually, as I was not expecting anything like that to happen! but I am so relieved Eiri and Shu get to live happily together after all that they have been through _ You really are an excellent writer and I can't wait to read your next story! As for your mention of me at the end, thank you very much n_n I am pleased I put a smile one your face when you read them, and I love returning the favour of a good review so that is the least I can do! Thank you for writing this marvelous story and very well done :) Keep up the good work honey 3
Kitty in the Box chapter 9 . 11/17/2010
wow! finally the long-awaited update and you ended it so well. no worries anymore about Yuki being OOC. this is your fic, you call the shots. i love the way it has ended and the last minute intensity and suspense. a happy ending. bravo!
Taira Yukiko chapter 9 . 11/16/2010
wow nice chapter love it as well the ending, keep up the good work!
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 9 . 11/16/2010
very well done great work
Junjou-Angel chapter 9 . 11/16/2010
OMG THAT IS SO CUTE!

woahhhh...creepy woodoo doll woman...bitch!

im soooo gonna have nightmares about woodoo dolls tonight...but it was worth it :D

(yeah...i definitely spelt woodoo doll wrong :/)

hehe...is it finished? i know it said end but i wasnt sure since it hasn't got the "complete" sign at the top...
Gohanna chapter 8 . 11/6/2010
Wow, I really love this. I think you have got all of the characters down to a tee; and I really love the fact that you are showing a more nicer side to Eiri.

Awesome job!
Kitty in the Box chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
OMG! Yuki is like SO amazingly OOC. It's kinda hard to process it but I really like how you wrote your story. i really really like the way you describe the scenes. the emotions. everything. awww...Tohma is such an ass here. i pity mika though but i support Tohma x Mika. anyhoo, will there be more chapters? lovely read. thanks for sharing!
Claire chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I am a Shuichi/Yuki shipper, and do enjoy this story.

I have one concern thougn,about chapter 2, about his temperature- 105 is high enough to cook your brain. I don't know if they'd let him out with a temp of 102 or not..he's no longer in immediate danger, but 102 is still a high fever.
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 2 . 8/6/2010