Reviews for Crashed Closer
KiraK.chan chapter 1 . 5/10
I don't think i ever pictured them having clubbing as a hobby but you basically described that cultural aspect to the tee haha
aliendroid chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
A well paced short story!
Blood Zephyr chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
. VERY nice.
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 8/9/2008

gotta go check out that song now

loved the way you described their dance. *thumbs up*
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
it was short but still good.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Nice story!
vixen-of-the-roses chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I really liked that story. Not to heavy, but not ridiculous fluff either. I can't imagine it would be easy to make a fluffy nightclub scene though.
miz mizery chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
never heard of the song... must check out... nice, only it would be cool if it was longer and if there was a sequal. well written, only you shouldn't put so many ()'s in it. it gives the feeling that someone is telling it and it's not actually happening, and the reader feels disconnected from the story in a way that you don't necessarily want in case you have more to come. but, all in all, it was good.

firefang13 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
crazy awesome!
chick-with-innocence chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
wow! that was...REALLY GOOD! I got all...blushy and hott over here just imagining it... You did great with the visual wording you used...the stories AMAZING!

are you planning on making a sequel or more to the story? that would be really cool, lemme know if you decide anything please
QUEENJJ123ABCRESPECTBABY chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
wow... so this what happens with our favorite couple after they disappear... hm...

great one shot